25 Jun 2021 9:47 AM +00:00

Warframe Xaku Guide - How to Obtain, Craft, and Best Builds

The ethereal anomaly Xaku is formed by the remnants of three unnamed warriors of the past. A warframe designed by the community, Xaku mixes reality with the horrors of beyond the afterlife with an amalgam of abilities that exploit the Void.

Jump To

How to Craft Xaku?

click to enlarge
+ 4

Xaku's main blueprint will be awarded upon completion of the Heart of Deimos quest. Xaku's component blueprints are acquired from Cambion Drift Bounties. Additional main blueprints can be bought from Cephalon Simaris for 50,000 Reputation.

Additionally requires the rank of Old Mate with Solaris United in order to acquire Gyromag Systems and Venerdo Alloy required in its construction.

Building Requirements
Xaku Blueprint Price - Heart of Deimos quest reward
Xaku Neuroptics - Cambion Drift Bounties
Xaku Chassis - Cambion Drift Bounties
Xaku Systems - Cambion Drift Bounties

Building Time
Warframe- 72 Hours
Components - 12 Hours

Xaku Overview and Best Weapon Options

Xaku’s abilities involve manipulation of the Void in many ways. Xata’s Whisper will act as an additional element to your equipped weapons, Grasp of Lohk will replicate the enemies’ weapons as Void variants, and The Lost and The Vast Untime will exploit your foes’ resistance to this element, making Xaku a greatly offensive character in almost any context.

Passive
Shifting their pieces unpredictably, Xaku has a 25% chance to harmlessly phase through incoming enemy weapon attacks, while protected by a 25% damage reduction against an area of effect damage. Passive dodge chance and area damage reduction both raise to 75% while The Vast Untime is activated.

Abilities
Xata's Whisper

Wield Void damage for all attacks from equipped weapons when activated.
Strength: 17 / 23 / 23 / 26 % Void damage bonus
Duration: 20 / 30 / 30 / 35 Seconds
Misc:
1 extra hit per damage instance
Sentient resistance reset upon status proc

Grasp of Lohk
Void Tendrils steal weapons from nearby enemies to use as your own floating, auto-targeting armament. Damage output increases based on enemy level. The number of weapons grabbed also determines the damage multiplier for The Lost: Deny's Void beam.
Strength: 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 Void scaling damage
Duration: 5 / 7 / 9 / 12 Seconds
Range:
6 / 9 / 12 / 15 Meters of grab range
5 / 6 / 7 / 8 Meters of target range
3 / 4 / 5 / 6 Max targets
Misc:
1.2 Fire rate per second
Damage is multiplied by the enemy level

The Lost
Cycle through a trio of lost Warframe powers. Accuse manifests a Void fissure to corrupt enemies into allies. Gaze grasps targets in Void tendrils that capture damage and inflict it when the target is released. Deny annihilates with a beam of Void energy, wiping Sentient resistances.
Accuse
Strength: 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 Max targets
Duration: 4 / 8 / 12 / 16 Seconds
Range: 5 / 7 / 9 / 11 Meters
Misc: Infinite cast range

Gaze
Strength: 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 % Defense reduction
Duration: 5 / 8 / 11 / 14 Seconds
Range:
10 / 15 / 20 / 25 Meters of cast range
? / ? / ? / 12 Meters of aura radius
Misc:
Max targets: 2
100 % Reduction cap

Deny
Strength: 1,000 / 2,000 / 3,000 / 4,000 Void damage
Duration: 5 / 8 / 11 / 14 Seconds
Range:
? / ? / ? / 40 Meters
100 % Sentient resistance reset on hit

The Vast Untime
Temporarily shed the outer pieces of Xaku in a destructive blast, then stalk the battlefield in a new, swifter skeletal form. Enemies damaged by the body shrapnel are rendered weaker to Void damage. Xaku's other active abilities' duration is frozen in time and resumes once The Vast Untime expires.
Strength:
600 / 800 / 1,000 / 1,200 Void damage
10 / 15 / 20 / 25 % Slow
Duration: 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 Seconds
Range: 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 Meters
Misc:
+50% Void damage vulnerability
100 % Slow cap
75 % Dodge chance and area damage reduction
+20% Move speed bonus
Ability duration paused

Recommended Weapons

Xaku doesn’t rely upon any specific weapon, so basically you should choose whatever you’re more comfortable with. In my case, Tigris, Epitaph, and Guan Dao will fulfill their roles, and of course, if you can afford the Prime or Vandal versions, the better. Use as many Forma on them as you see fit to achieve the desired build, and you'll be good to go!

Primary Weapon - Tigris

Advertisement
click to enlarge
+ 4


Secondary Weapon - Epitaph

Advertisement
click to enlarge
+ 4


Melee Weapon - Guan Dao

Advertisement
click to enlarge
+ 4

Xaku Best Builds

Xaku - Void Build

Mods List
Aura Mod - Energy Siphon
Exilus Mod - Power Drift
Loadout

  • Stretch
  • Streamline
  • Flow
  • Intensify
  • Vitality
  • Continuity
  • Blind Rage
  • Overextended
Advertisement

You want to be able to use your abilities as much as you need since your survivability depends on them. To do that, you need to focus on Range, Strength, and Duration, and compensate for any efficiency issue with Flow. Just remember to keep Range and Strength over 200% and you should be fine. For dramatically better results, replace the mods in the setup with their Prime or Umbral versions.