Riot Games recently revealed the new Patch 3.02 for Valorant, and it comes with some minor changes for the social system and some major bug fixes for specific agents.
This new Patch will specifically affect Sage, KAY/O and Raze. Some of the exploits related to these agents will be nerfed with this patch.
Sage's ability to sliver peek with her walls is one of the exploits this will patch focus on. Similarly, Raze's exploit to place her boom bot through walls will also be removed.
Here's everything you need to know about Valorant Patch 3.02.
Patch Notes 3.02
The full patch notes are as follows:
"More bug fixes in this patch while we continue to evaluate those large Episode 3 changes—especially KAY/O’s overall impact.
Hey look, we fixed the volume slider!"
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- Changes made to how clipping is calculated, which should result in less clipping overall in your gameplay
- Added a space between the Match Rank and Leaderboard Ranking for Immortal+ rankings in the Hover Card UI
- Sage can no longer place her Barrier Orb between the pyramids on Breeze to create a sliver peek. “Sliver peek” refers to a very small gap created by sandwiching two things and creating an advantageous line of sight.
- Fixed KAY/O’s textures applying themselves to weapons when he is restabilized during NULL/cmd(X).
- Removed the ability to place Raze’s Boombot through some walls.
- Fixed a bug where the Team-voice volume sliders would always reset to 50 (Hooray! That’s the sound of us thanking you for your patience)
- Bug fixed where the scrollbar in the Social Panel would sometimes display incorrectly
- Fixed the pixelated border surrounding the Unranked icon in the Hover Card UI
- Fixed an issue where the blurred background would sometimes make friend notes illegible in the Hover Card UI
- Bug fixed where the VCT Masters Reykjavik Winner Title would get overlapped by the
- Player Card in the Hover Card UI
For a more comprehensive description of Patch 3.02, players can visit Riot’s official website.