Update 2.07 seems to have been leaked ahead of schedule and comes with a few Agent changes.
With Valorant's 2.06 update being a massive success, devs have claimed that they are producing bigger patches in the future.
Back in update 1.11, there was a disastrous update that even Valorant stated was a "technical nightmare".
So much so that they had to roll back the patch and vowed to make smaller patches less frequently.
It looks like Riot is reversing that decision as fans were very happy with the recent patch and perhaps they've taken this time to learn from past mistakes.
We were expecting a new patch to arrive on the 13th of April 2021, but this hasn't been confirmed.
This is due to the fact that patches launch every two weeks on a Tuesday.
Until things are confirmed, use this as a rough estimate until the next patch.
2.07 Patch Notes
- Gravity Well
- Now pulls agents that are defusing the Spike
- If they are pulled out of defuse range, the defuse will be interrupted
- Gravity Well
- Audio cues added to indicate when she's boosted in the air from Blast Pack
- Explosion and showstopper launching VFX updated so they are less obscuring and clear out of the play space faster
- Fixed a bug when calculating if damage taken while decayed should be lethal for players with armor.
- Most noticeably, this was causing Marshal shots when the target was decayed 50 to reduce the enemy to 1 health instead of killing them
Quality Of Life
- Improved feel of ping wheel selection tool; this should now feel more predictable to use
- Cypher Tripwires now display to Observers with associated team color
- Fixed issue where spectators and observers could sometimes see incorrect aim vector for scoped-in sniper rifles when switching between views. The incorrect view would settle to the correct position over about 1 second. The correct view now immediately shows.
- Yoru can no longer plant the Spike after using Gatecrash while his Dimensional Shift is active
- Fixed an unintended dome in the sky that Astra saw if she came out of Astral form while Omen is ulting
- Fixed a bug where placing Killjoy's turret next to Sage's Barrier Orb would sometimes break it
- Cypher can no longer place Spycam in Cyber Cage projectiles
- Fixed issue where Killjoy's disabled Alarmbots would chase far away targets that ran by them when it was re-enabled
- Fixed issue where Skye's Guiding Light appeared to go underground when thrown directly down.
- Fixed various localization issues with the server selector and the promotion screen
- Fixed a bug that was causing the Match History filter to function incorrectly
- Fixed a bug where players would have to restart client to rid themselves of their competitive queue restriction after their restriction ended
- Fixed a bug where some players were not penalized for being AFK after a match ended during remakes
- Fixed a bug where players using a Russian keyboard were having issues with party push to talk
- Fixed a bug where players who swapped to Thai keyboard had their voice chat settings reset