It's update time in Valheim!
The new Steam smash hit is expected to receive weekly updates.
We'll be sure to keep you in the loop when patch notes are announced!
Nothing too major seems to have changed this time around.
Let's take a look at some of the improvements and new features in patch 0.143.5.
READ MORE: Valheim: Save Game Data Location
Valheim Update 0.143.5 Patch Notes
Most of the patch updates won't be immediately visible to the player.
Many are bugfixes to make the title run smoother, this includes servers too!
One feature we can't wait to see is the enemy awareness indicator for enemy huds.
Otherwise, you may better understand this change as an aggro meter.
Check out the list of updates from the official Steam below:
- Ragdoll destruction network fix
- Dedicated server ugly file-flag shutdown system removed (Use CTRL-C or SIGINT instead)
- Updated reference server start scripts (Please update local copies)
- World & character save improvements
- Teleport ore chest hack fix
- Remove structure resource dupe bug fix
- Server map set to server name to make it filterable in steam server-browser
- Localization fixes
- Added enemy awareness indicator to enemy huds
- Sneak tweaks
- Added save directory override to dedicated servers (-savedir)
- AI fixes
- Lower dmg on deathsquitos
- Fixed text-msg icon
- Updated server manual PDF
- More serverlist improvements (removed initial serverlist request to lower network trafic)
- Carts detach when teleporting
Valheim is the next Viking title to take Steam by storm, there are plenty of plans for the future with the 2021 roadmap. You can even set up a dedicated server and play with your friends in coop! If bosses interest you, there's already four in the game Eikthyr, the Elder, Bonemass and Modor, you'll require plenty of items along the way like the Swamp Key.