EA has added a trio of new fighters to UFC 4 as part of the game's 4.0 patch.
Brock Lesnar of WWE fame (and former UFC heavyweight champion) joins the game's roster, as well as Askar Askarov and Jennifer Maia.
UFC 4 Adds Brock Lesnar, Askar Askarov, and Jennifer Maia
Check out the trailer below:
Each of the new additions has a four-star ranking, making them capable of going toe-to-toe with any of the game's fighters.
Lesnar will be available in the store for free until October 29, and will then cost $2.50.
Askarov and Maia will be free additions, alongside costumes based on Werewolf, Zombie, Skeleton, Mummy, Clown, Jack-O-Lanterns and more for custom fighters.
UFC 4 Patch Notes 4.00
As per EA's blog:
- Added 2 new fighters Askar Askarov and Jennifer Maia
- Added Premium fighter Brock Lesnar in the store. Get him free from Oct 22nd, 2020 - Oct 29th, 2020.
- Added new items to Create a Fighter which includes new hairstyles and clothing items. Head Accessories: Werewolf, Zombie, Skeleton, Mummy, Clown, Jack-o'-lantern and more!
- New Tops Geo: Werewolf, Zombie, and Onesies (Clown/Mechanic)
- New Bottom Geo: Werewolf & Zombie.
- New Top Textures: Animated Shirts featuring various Halloween inspired themes.
- Hairstyles for CAF
- All venues are now available in Online Invite, Tournament, and Event Modes.
- Added Judges Scores to Fight Stats screen
- Ground Striking, Transition & Submission Animation Improvements
- Mounted Triangle
- Mount Armbar Start Animation
- Side Control Kimura vs Hip Out
- Mount to Side Control Success Animation
- Mount Underhook to Side Control Start
- Mount Pull-Down Animation
- Back Side UP Sub Get Up Denial
- Sub Get UP Start from Back Side Start
- Bad Animation cleaned up in half guard flurry vs Block -
- Ground - Fixed an issue where the camera would stop tracking fighters in the ground game
- Striking - Lead Spinning Kick Animation slowed down.
- Striking - Slowed down teep kick in combos
- Striking - Enabled strikes in Arcade/Stand-Up modes that weren’t able to be used due to sharing the same button combination of initiating clinch.
- Striking - Tuned walking speed when engaging in striking to allow more time for counter punches.
- Clinch - Fixed Body Hooks in Single Under against the cage.
- Takedowns - Tuned Stamina for Tower Takedown.
- Takedowns - Added additional scramble scenarios after takedown.
- Takedowns - Scrambles will now cost stamina for both fighters.
- KO - Fixed a rare occurrence where knocking out an opponent at the end of the round will continue into the next round instead of ending it.
- Fixed an issue in Career where Created Fighter’s custom tattoos did not display in early cut scenes.
- Updated likeness for Renato Moicano.
- Updated likeness for Johnny Walker.
- Fixed various clothing issues.