The Divison 2 has been progressing smoothly since it released quite some time ago.
They recently announced that the game is going to get a brand new update for next-generation consoles, and fans are ecstatic.
One aspect of the game that is heavily important, is the loot you obtain during your playtime.
A brand new mask has been added into the game, which is based around Resident Evil and it is called the Nemesis Mask.
Here's how to obtain it!
For those who do not know, during the recent Resident Evil Village showcase stream a few weeks back; they announced a new partnership with The Division 2.
The collaboration is going to bring all sorts of cosmetics to the game, and one of these is already out in the wild.
The Nemesis Mask can be viewed down below before we jump into how to obtain it!
Players will only be able to obtain this mask once they acquire all of the Resident Evil themed items within the game.
Below is a list of all the items thanks to AOTF!
- Umbrella Corporation Operative helmet
- Umbrella Corporate Operative pants
- Corporate weapon skin
- Scratch Pad weapon skin
- Umbrella Corporation Operative shirt
- Crimson weapon skin
- Decorator weapon skin
- Dapper weapon skin
- Umbrella Corporation weapon skin
- Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S. boots
- Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S. pants
- Chris Redfield S.T.A.R.S. shirt
- Chris Redfield S.T.A.R.S. pants
- Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S. beret
- Chris Redfield S.T.A.R.S. boots
- Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S. shirt
- Rebecca Chambers S.T.A.R.S. shirt
- Claire Redfield jacket
- Rebecca Chambers S.T.A.R.S. pants
- Leon Kennedy jacket
- Rebecca Chambers S.T.A.R.S. boot
Be sure to let us know if you have had any luck obtaining this mask!