It's hard to believe the console versions of Tekken 7 landed in 2017, but the popular fighting title is getting another update.
Patch 4.10 sets the game up for its latest challenger, the in-universe Polish Prime Minister, Lidia Sobieska, along with a new stage. Both are dropping on March 23rd.
Those looking to find out what's changed with this pre-DLC update should look no further, though – here's all we know.
Tekken 7 Update 4.10 Patch Notes
The patch weighs in at just over 1GB on all platforms.
- Added support for Lidia (DLC #18) and ISLAND PARADISE (DLC#19)
- Added an auto-skip function to player matches
- Added a feature that displays match results in Player Match chat
- New music has been added to the jukebox
- Made adjustments to game balance
- Fixed various bugs
For more on Tekken 7's fourth season of content, be sure to check out all we know here.