Like many open-world survival games, Subnautica: Below Zero can prove an overwhelming experience for players at times. Available across PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch, new players will be faced with numerous threats that may prove rather challenging.
If you've suddenly found yourself getting lost, that can prove frustrating but fear not, there's an easy way to resolve this. All you need to do is activate your co-ordinates on-screen, which can help locate areas of interest, find friends and locations filled with resources.
Subnautica: Below Zero - How To See My Coordinates
So, how do you activate this? On PC, you just have to hit F1, which opens a new window with some useful information like wind direction, capable of aiding you in underwater exploration. As for console players, simply open your PDA and scroll over to the "other" tab.
If you've come here because you're looking to find a particular location with additional help, we've got several guides that can look to assist you below:
- Subnautica Below Zero: Artifact Q59 Alien Statue Location
- Subnautica Below Zero: Spiral Plant Clippings Location
- Subnautica Below Zero: Diamond Location
- Subnautica Below Zero: Outpost Zero Location
- Subnautica Below Zero: Rebreather Location and How to Dive Deeper
- Subnautica Below Zero: Table Coral Location