In celebration of Star Wars day yesterday, industry analyst Mat Piscatella of the NPD group shared the top ten best-selling Star Wars games from January 1995 through to March of this year.
The numbers are made up of physical and digital sales, with the latter coming from PlayStation Network, Xbox Network, Steam and Nintendo eShop, and it appears EA's Star Wars titles have done particularly well.
Here Are The Top 10 Best-Selling Star Wars Games In The US
Check out the top 10 list below:
- Star Wars: Battlefront (2015)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2005)
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- LEGO Star Wars
- Star Wars: Battlefront (2004)
- Star Wars: Shadow of the Empire
As you can see, EA's fairly anaemic Battlefront reboot takes the top spot, followed by Respawn's Fallen Order (which hits next-gen this year).
Despite the microtransaction concerns (that are still being felt through the industry today), Battlefront 2 rounds out the top three.
There are also spots for three LEGO Star Wars titles, with the Skywalker Saga expected in the near future.
The first Force Unleashed title hit fifth, while the iconic Battlefront and Battlefront II are both included, with the list being rounded out by Shadows of the Empire.