Fans of Saber Interactive's off-roading sim are in luck, as a new update for Snowrunner has just been pushed out all platforms.
The snowy sequel to MudRunner was a hit at launch earlier this year and with an expansive Season Pass in place, there's no rest for the devs as they look to iron out those in-game issues.
PS4, Xbox One and PC players can today download the new 1.11 update for the game, bringing players co-op bug fixes, additional wheel support, and plenty more.
The devs have also provided fans with full patch notes upfront, spelling out clearly everything that has changed within the game for those intrigued enough to want to know all the small tweaks that have been made.
Full patch notes can be viewed below, but before we get to that, it's also worth noting that the team also gave a small update on the next Phase of the Season Pass.
We're told that the devs are "working hard [on the Season Pass]" with more "unique maps, missions, vehicles" expected to drop soon.
Given that the first expansion 'Search & Recover' launched on June 9, roughly two months after the game launched, we imagine that phase 2 'Explore & Expand' can't be too far away from releasing.
For now, we'll make do with those new changes. So here's a look at the latest updates courtesy of the 1.11 patch notes
Snowrunner 1.11 Update Patch Notes
- In Co-op, fixed kicks from the game after watchtower unlocks, contracts completion
- Additional fixes for co-op on a LAN
- Fixed bug where trailers' fuel capacity wasn't displayed according to the selected metric system
- Fixed a bug when snorkel functionality for Royal BM17 depended on the installed bumper
- Fixed incorrect collision and behavior of International Transtar 4070A with Trapezium bumper and Fuel Tank attached (or other heavy loads)
- Added Logitech True Force Wheel G923 support for PC, Xbox One and PS4
- Fixed conflicts between using D-pad and moving camera using Logitech G920, Logitech G923
- Fixed bug when gears binds were not saved when exiting the game
- Fixed bug when Clutch Pedal didn't work with TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition
- Fixed winch not working when using Logitech G Saitek Farm Controller