Ruined King: A League of Legends Story received a surprise release on 16th November across various platforms. Apart from the game's standard edition, the developers have also released three exclusive DLCs that will further increase the visual appeal of the game.
Apart from enhancing the visual aspects of the game, there are also specific DLCs that will grant bonus in-game items and consumables to help players during the initial stages of the game. Having said that, players who wish to purchase all three available DLCs for the game can simply opt for the Deluxe Edition.
Having said that, let's dive in and take a look at what each of these DLCs has to offer.
Ruined Skin Variants DLC
This Downloadable Content pack contains the Ruined Skin Variant of all the playable champions available in the game. These champions include:
- Miss Fortune
Ruination Starter Pack DLC
This specific DLC consists of various in-game items and consumables that are supposed to help the get started on their journey. The contents of this pack includes:
- Deluxe Potion Pack: A chest full of potions to aid the Champions in facing danger.
- Plunderer's Pendant: A golden pendant worn by those who seek great fortune. Grants 10% bonus gold from combat.
- Savant's Tome: A trinket carried by those who have studied the intricacies of combat. Grants 10% bonus xp from combat.
Lost & Found Weapon Pack
The third DLC available for Ruined King grants two in-game items that grant bonus perks to the player. These items are:
- The Poro Idol: An idol fashioned in the shape of a Poro. Adorable. stats on it focus on defense, stamina.
- The Poro Defender: A shield crafted to resemble Poro. Cute, but not Fluffy. Stats on it forcus on haste, stamina and attack power.
Future DLC for Ruined King
Although the developers haven't revealed any plans regarding future DLC packs for Ruined King, it is highly expected that there will be more in the future. The game explores deep into the lore of Runeterra, and the developers could very well choose to introduce new branches to the story using DLC. Nevertheless, unless the developers reveal any plans for upcoming DLCs in the future, it remains mere speculation for the time being.