Psynox has announced a new hotfix is coming to Rocket League this week!
Just a few weeks since the 1.92 release, Rocket League is receiving a new update!
Update 1.93 will add 2FA and fix a host of bugs that are plaguing the game.
Here are the patch notes for Rocket League update 1.93.
The update will arrive February 15th at 4 pm PST (February 16 at 12:00 a.m. UTC).
The next update makes everything much safer in Rocket League
2FA helps to ensure that only you can access your account and inventory.
That's why Epic Games are making 2FA a requirement for player-to-player Trading.
After the update, both players involved in a trade must have 2FA enabled on their Epic Games Accounts.
For more information on 2FA, and how to enable it on your Epic Games Account, visit the 2FA page on EpicGames.com.
- Fixed a bug preventing splitscreen players from matchmaking in Competitive Playlist
- “Invite to party" option in Friends List now displays properly for all players
- Fixed lighting on Forbidden Temple
- Removed animations added to the Playlist Menu in the last update
- Fixed a bug causing the ball to turn invisible in Spectator Mode when using Fly Cam
Be sure to check back here on hotfix day for the full list of improvements.