Rocket League is getting a brand-new update, less than two weeks since v1.84 arrived!
Since going free-to-play, Rocket League has been applying regular updates as the popular title has gained a new lease on life.
Now as we reach the later stages of 2020, we're getting ready for a sleuth of holiday events and updates.
Could Halloween be around the corner for Rocket League?
Release Date And Time
The latest update went live on the 19th October at 4pm PDT/11pm UTC, which is the 20th October at 12am BST.
v1.85 Patch Notes
- Season 1 Series Blueprints are now available as drops after online matches
Changes and Updates
- Changed behavior of the Leave Tournament button
- Once a teammate votes to leave during a match, the ‘Leave Tournament’ button will turn red
- At the end of a match, the Leave Tournament button will not be usable until you reach the post-match screen; disabling the button during the podium, progression, and drop screens will ensure you do not leave the tournament early enough to receive a temporary Tournament Ban
- Removed time limit on Tournament Finals Series
- Adjusted coloring on Free and Premium Challenges
- Fixed the bloom intensity on several different Wheels (Xbox One)
- Corrected stat tracking for double demolitions
- Fixed trade status of several non-Common items
- Bots joining a match in progress will use Boost as normal
- Fixed several bugs preventing Challenges Menu navigation and Challenge claiming
- Removed shading covering scoreboard during goal replays
- Fixed a bug causing another player’s Accolades to show on the post-match screen