The game went free-to-play last year, and has since only grown in popularity. But what comes next?
Here's everything we know about Rocket League Season 4.
Read More: Could Rocket League Have Penalties?
Rocket League Season 4 Release Date
Season 3 kicked off on April 7th, with seasons lasting around three months.
That means Season 4 should be expected around July.
Rocket League Season 4 Trailer
Expect a new trailer closer to release.
Rocket League Season 4 Rocket Pass & Rewards
As always there will be 100 ranks of rewards in the new season.
These offer customisation options including vehicles, paint jobs, and more, as well as the opportunity to earn credits for the in-game store.
When the details drop add them here so you can see what’s on offer.
In truth, Rocket League consistently surprises players. I mean, who expected F1 AND Nascar?
With a history of crossover content, including Rick and Morty and plenty more, it's really anyone's guess as to what'll come next.
We'll update this page when we get any new information.
Complete new weekly and seasonal challenges to unlock customisation items for free.
Plus, players can get additional challenges with Rocket Pass Premium.
Rocket League Season 4 Rankings
Here are the current ranks in Season 3, although we don't yet know if they'll change:
- Bronze I, II, III
- Silver I, II, III
- Gold I, II, III
- Platinum I, II, III
- Diamond I, II, III
- Champion I, II, III
- Grand champion I, II, III
- Supersonic Legend
Each tier has four divisions, ranging from division I (the lowest) to division IV (the highest). You can go up or down a division within a tier based on how many matches you have won.
Season 3 Rewards
Psyonix has revealed that Rocket League's Season 3 placings will afford players the following rewards:
- Bronze I or higher – Season 3 – Bronze Decal
- Silver I or higher – Season 3 – Silver Decal + lower Decal
- Gold I or higher – Season 3 – Gold Decal + lower Decals
- Platinum I or higher – Season 3 – Platinum Decal + lower Decals
- Diamond I or higher – Season 3 – Diamond Decal + lower Decals
- Champion I or higher – Season 3 – Champion Decal + lower Decals
- Grand Champion I – Season 3 – Grand Champion Decal + lower Decals
- Supersonic Legend – Season 3 – Supersonic Legend Decal + lower Decals
Grand Champion Title Rewards
- Competitive Grand Champion: "S3 GRAND CHAMPION" in Crimson text
- Rumble Grand Champion: "S3 RNG CHAMP" in Crimson text
- Hoops Grand Champion: "S3 DUNK MASTER" in Crimson text
- Snow Day Grand Champion: "S3 BLIZZARD WIZARD" in Crimson text
- Dropshot Grand Champion: "S3 FLOOR DESTROYER" in Crimson text
Supersonic Legend Title Rewards
- Competitive Supersonic Legend: "S3 SUPERSONIC LEGEND" in Titanium White text
- Rumble Supersonic Legend: "S3 RNGENIUS" in Titanium White text
- Hoops Supersonic Legend: "S3 LEGENDARY BALLER" in Titanium White text
- Snow Day Supersonic Legend: "S3 ICE TITAN" in Titanium White text
- Dropshot Supersonic Legend: "S3 TILE ANNIHILATOR" in Titanium White text
Credit balance will also be reset at the end of the season.
Existing Tournament Credits will convert to All-Star Cups. Players who have participated in a Competitive Tournament and have between 0-12,000 Tournament Credits will receive one All-Star Cup.
Players who have more than 12,000 Tournament Credits will receive additional All-Star Cups depending on how many Tournament Credits they have.
- 0-12,000 Tournament Credits — receive 1 All-Star Cup
- 12,001-24,000 Tournament Credits — receive 2 All-Star Cups
- 24,001-36,000 Tournament Credits — receive 3 All-Star Cups