Looking for the latest Ro Ghoul codes? This Roblox fighting game is all about gaining strength, so freebies are great to help you speed up the process. Yen is used to buy upgrades like weapons but also cosmetics likes masks that change how your character looks. RC cells are also needed to acquire certain weapons, so having a steady free supply is handy.
As you might have figured out, Ro Ghoul is a Roblox game based around the popular anime series, Tokyo Ghoul. In the game, you choose to play as one of two opposing factions: the Ghouls or the CCG. By doing quests, you can build a reputation with these groups and gain even more currency for buying upgrades. You can also get it from defeating enemies in the world, or with free codes like the ones in this guide.
New Ro Ghoul codes (November 2022)
- !Code ANNIVERSARY-4 - 4,000,000 Yen and 4,000,000 RC Cells
- !TrafMask - Traf Mask
- !Code Sub2OrdinaryPotato - 50,000 Yen
- !Code Sub2Praveen - 50,000 Yen
- !Code Sub2Roball - 50,000 Yen
- !Code Sub2Sagee4 - 50,000 Yen
- !Code Sub2xAomSakarin - 50,000 Yen
- !Code Sub2Axiore - 50,000 Yen
- !Code Sub2EDITTY - 50,000 Yen
- !Code Sub2GoldenOwl - 50,000 Yen
- !Code Sub22KMz - 50,000 Yen
- !Code Sub2ibemaine - 50,000 Yen
- !Code Sub2Sky1Ms - 50,000 Yen
- !Code 500MV - 500,000 Yen and 500,000 RC cells
- !Code HNY2020 - 500,000 yen and 500,000 RC cells
- !Code ANNIVERSARY-2 - 2,020,000 yen and 2,020,000 RC cells
- !Code 1M FAVS - 1,000,000 yen and 1,000,000 RC cells
The following codes were confirmed expired on November 15, 2022.
- !Code Sub2Sky1Ms
- !Code Traftheopest
- !Code FollowGODisPP
- !Code 300MV
- !Code Sub2Tokiitou
- !Code Sub2MaTunMCS
- !Code Sub2MIANNN
- !Code Sub2NaiMark
- !Code Sub2КоПанда
- !Code Sub2ItsBear
- !Code Sub2KeizoHaHa
- !Code Sub2RedDeMon
- !Code Sub2Telanthric
- !Code Sub2NanoProdigy
How do I redeem Ro Ghoul codes?
- Open Ro Ghoul
- Copy a code and paste it into the chat window in the top-left corner
- Press enter
- If the code is valid, you will receive a message detailing your rewards
You can redeem your Ro Ghoul codes in-game, though it does use a slightly unusual method. Rather than a simple code box you open with a Twitter icon, you have to enter these codes in the chat box, including the !Code prefix.
Follow these simple steps to get it right on your first try. And don't be discouraged if you feel like you're spamming the chat. Everyone is doing it.
How do I get more Ro Ghoul codes?
The best other places to find Ro Ghoul codes are the official Twitter or the Discord server. Both of these are great spots to find out what's currently happening in the game and grab any free bonuses as soon as the developer releases them. You can also usually receive in-game goodies for joining the associated Roblox group, so that's another option in terms of getting some more rewards.
What are Ro Ghoul codes?
Ro Ghoul codes are free rewards given away by the game's developer. These generally include yen and RC cells, though they do sometimes also offer free masks. These codes usually drop when the game receives an update, so make sure to bookmark our list and check back whenever new content is on the horizon.
How Do I Play Ro Ghoul?
It's easy to play Ro Ghoul; all you need to do is head to the Roblox website. Once you're there, search the game name and tap or click on the first option that comes up. This opens the Ro Ghoul game page.
- Further freebies: Our Cookie Run: Kingdom codes list
Now just hit the play button and you're away! If you scroll further down the page, you can also find some useful links to the game's Twitter, Discord, and Roblox group.
What's new in the latest Ro Ghoul update?
- Kagune/Quinque damage scaling is now 0.25 per point instead of 0.33 per point, making a total 24.24% reduction in damage. This will hopefully reduce the amount of 1 shot combos that people are not fond of.
- Lycan update:
- No more anti-grab passive.
- Spec. 2: Increased roar size, roar size even larger when empowered by C. It's also now secondary color.
- Massive visual improvement for the model!
- Damage Reduction Tweaks:
- EtoK3 25% > 20%
- NoroK1 56% > 40%
- Hina1 Block 75% > 67%
- LycanK1 25% > 20%
- Made stats in arena as level 2000, 200 speed, 100 phys, 2850 kag/quin, and 2850 durability.
The latest Ro Ghoul update was released on November 2. It's mostly a balance pass update, tweaking damage values and combos. The Lycan model got a big upgrade in the process, however. Some light Arena changes were also made.
When is the next Ro Ghoul update?
The next Ro Ghoul update release date hasn't been announced just yet. Expect more balance pass updates in the run-up to the potential Holiday 2021 patch.