If you're looking for the latest Roblox Project Hero codes, you couldn't have landed in a better place. Keeping up with code drops is always difficult, especially when a game like the Roblox Project Hero experience comes out of nowhere on a Friday night. Rest assured, however, that we'll be keeping this list up to date for as long as the game is alive.
For anyone who is just hearing about the new Roblox Project Hero game now, the premise is as simple as any other anime-inspired Roblox experience out there. Based on the My Hero Academia franchise, you're dropped into a world where 80% of the population has some kind of superpower.
Once you've exhausted the latest Roblox Project Hero codes, you might want to start using some in other games. For that, we have Shindo Life codes, Tower Defense: Shinobi codes, Anime Simulator X codes, and even Anime Fighters Simulator codes as well. That last one is always popular.
All Working Project Hero Codes
- VERISONV42NEW - Free stuff (NEW)
- THANKSFORNEWCODE - Free stuff (NEW)
- SHYUTDOWNCODE - Free spins
- ROBLOXDOWNSTATRESET - Stat reset
- NEWESTSTATRESET - Stat reset
- NEWVERSION42 - 20 free spins
- THANKSMRUNRIO - Free spins
- FINALLYSTATRESET - Stat reset
- NEWESTCODE - Stat reset
- NEWESTSPINS - 15 free spins
- 20SPINCODEYES - 20 free spins
- BIGBUGPATCH - 20 free spins
- STATRESETUPDATE4 - Free stat reset
- VILLAIN4REPUPDATE - Villain reputation
- DOUBLEREP4 - Hero reputation
- UPDATE4LITEXP - Free EXP
- UPDATE4EXP - Free EXP
- UPDATE4DOUBLESPINS - Free spins
- UPDATE4SPINS - Free spins
- ShutdownCode1 - Stat reset
- Shutdowncode1 - 15 free spins
- SORRYFORBUG - 15 free spins
- RESETMEASAP - Stat reset
- PATCH2CODE - Free spins
- PATCH1CODE - Free spins
- PATCHINGCODE - Free spins
- EVERYTHINGPATCHED - Free spins
- THANKSFORPATCH - Free spins
- EXPCODE1 - Experience points
- EXPCODE2 - Experience points
- VILLAINREP - Reputation
- STATRESET35 - Stat reset
- NEWSPINS35 - Free spins
- HEROREP - Reputation
- LETSGOCODE - Free spins
- LASTSHUTDOWN - Five free spins
- BUGFIXES - Ten free spins
- STATRESETFI - Stat reset
- CODEDROPPED - Spins & Reputation
- ALLMIGHTISHERE - Free spins
- NEWCODEEE - Free spins
- 4MVISITS - Stat reset
- 80KLIKES - Free spins
- CODEENJOY - Ten free spins
- MOBILEISLIVE - Five free spins
- NEWUPDATE - Free spins
- UPDATEISOUT - Stat reset
- RESETSTATS - Stat reset
- COOLCODE - Free spins
- NEWCODE - Free spins
- UPDATE - 20 free spins
- CHRISTMAS - Stat reset
- CHRISTMASEVE - Stat reset
- 75KLIKES - Spins
- CODEY - Spins
- 70KLIKES - Spins
- 3MVISITS - Five free spins
- NassuYT - Three free spins
- UPDATE1 - Ten free spins
- CHRISTMAS! - Stat reset
- SPINSYES - Ten free spins
- 60KLIKES - Free spins
- WISEHI - Stat reset
- 55KLIKES - Free spins
The Project Hero codes below were last checked and confirmed expired on March 2nd, 2022.
- 2MVISITS - Stat reset
- 50KLIKES - Eight free spins
- 45KLIKES - Five free spins
- 40KLIKES - 20 free spins
- 1MVISITS - Stat reset
- 35KLIKES - Eight free spins
- MORESET2 - Stat reset
- MOGIFT - Ten free spins, rep, cash, and EXP
- 25KLIKES - Five free spins
- 500KVISITS - Five free spins
- 20KLIKES - Ten free spins
- 15KLIKES - 15 spins
- RELEASE - Eight spins
- 5KLIKES - Ten spins
- MOGIFT - Ten spins
- UNRIOCLUTCH - Ten spins and 13 EXP
How Do I Use Project Hero Codes?
- Start the Roblox Project Hero game
- Press Play on the main menu or create your character
- Click the Codes button in the bottom-right corner of the screen
- Enter working Project Hero codes
- Click Redeem
If you're playing on a computer with a high-resolution display, you might struggle to spot how and where to enter Project Hero codes. The menu isn't tucked away or under many other menus: it's just small. So small, in fact, that it can be easily missed.
Once you're in the Roblox Project Hero game and able to move your character, you'll find the Project Hero codes button in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Just open that up, enter a code, and hit the redeem button to claim it.
How Do I Get More Project Hero Spins?
If you've managed to exhaust the spins given by Project Hero codes, you'll have to open up your wallet to buy more spins. Your Roblox wallet, at least.
Head to the Quirk Lab where you spin for new quirks, talk to the man there, and when you close his chat box, you'll be present with the spins menu. On the left of this menu, you'll see buttons below the "Buy Spins" tab, where you buy one, ten, 20, 40, and 60 spins at a time for a set amount of Robux.
How Do I Play Project Hero?
- Sign into your Roblox account
- Click the play button on the Roblox Project Hero game page
- Edit your character
- Be a hero!
Once you've signed into Roblox and pressed the play button on the Roblox Project Hero game page, you'll be dropped straight into the action. Project Hero doesn't feature any sort of tutorial just yet. Instead, you're dropped into the city with nothing but the ability to punch. Equip this skill by pressing '1' and spam clicks to throw punches.
At first, you'll probably want to talk to the Villain NPC at the other end of the park. He'll give you a simple quest to defeat the police officers patrolling the area. This will give you additional EXP for every four police officers you defeat, which is obviously faster than taking them on for no real reason.
The whole game follows that same idea. Just make your way through the city accepting quests, defeating enemies, and leveling up. You'll unlock new skills and superpower "quirks" as you grow in strength, allowing you to pull off devastating combos.
And that's it for our guide on Project Hero codes. It's still early days for the game yet, but it's hitting milestone goals faster than many recent Roblox anime game releases, suggesting this one could be one of the biggest new releases in quite some time.