Roblox has so many games to try out. If you're playing the game and looking for Roblox Da Hood codes, this is everything you need to know. Pitting cops against criminals, these codes should give you a nice boost against your enemies.
As the game continues to get so much bigger, new codes will come out and others will expire. Hopefully, we'll see even more soon.
There are so many more modes to try out. If you're looking for more, here are all the Weapon Fighting Simulator codes, Anime Battlegrounds X codes, and Dunking Simulator codes you can find. If you're to play games on the move, check out the latest Blue Archive codes and our Cookie Run: Kingdom codes right now.
All working Da Hood codes (November 2022)
- HAPPYHALLOWEEN! - Redeem for Halloween AR and Cash (NEW)
- WASHINGMACHINE – cash, premium crates, and two skins
- BACK2SCHOOL – cash, new marker marker, and 2 crates
The following Da Hood codes were last checked and confirmed expired on November 17, 2022.
- ACCOMPLISHMENT – knife crates, 200k cash, 5 crates
- AUGUST2022! – cash and knife crates
- DHSUPRISE! - 50K Cash, 10 Crates, and 8 Premium Crates
- FIREWORKS – 5x DHC crates, 100k cash, 5x premium crates, 5x fireworks
- 2022JUNE - 250K DHC, 3x Premium Crates, 5x Regular Crates
- easterdahood - five crate skins
- DHUpdate - three million Cash
- freepremiumcrate - Free Premium Crate
New Da Hood codes are expected soon. With the game surging in popularity, smaller updates could bring new codes more regularly.
How so I use Da Hood codes in Roblox?
- Open the game
- Wait for the UI to appear
- Tap the chest button at the end of the row in the bottom-left
- Enter your Da Hood codes into the box at the bottom-left of the shop menu
- Hit redeem
By following the steps above, you should have no problem redeeming any current and future Da Hood codes. It's a tricky thing to figure out otherwise, with the buttons being small, the code box being hidden away, and the UI taking a little while to load in.
How do I get more Da Hood codes?
The best way to get more Da Hood codes right now is to keep a close eye on the Da Hood Discord channel. It's full as of the time of this post, but new spots could open up as players are kicked, accounts are deleted, or people boost the server to allow for more slots.
New codes will likely drop there first, and while we'll update our Da Hood codes list whenever they do, seeing them there with your own eyes via notifications will always be faster.
How do I play Da Hood on Roblox?
- Log into Roblox
- Launch the game via the Da Hood page
- Practice the controls somewhere safe
- Become a cop, robber, or just roleplay as your own person
Da Hood is a sandbox game in which you basically make up your own path. You start with nothing but $100 to your name, and what you do with it is up to you. Either lose it in your first fight, trade it to make a friend, buy a half-decent weapon to make more money in creative ways, or even hire someone else to do your dirty work and split the proceeds.
Before all that, though, there's a top-tier hint in that list above: practice the controls. Just like Deepwoken, there's danger around every turn. And if you can't master the complicated controls, you'll struggle.
- F/Button Y - Block
- E/Pad Down - Stomp
- G/Pad Up - Carry
- LCTRL/Button B - Crouch
- Crouch + Carry = Throw a grabbed character
Master these controls and you'll always be better than most of the players running around Da Hood.
How do I be a cop in Da Hood on Roblox?
Feel like you want to end crime in Da Hood? Whether you're to be a good cop or a typical cop, you can walk the blue line in Da Hood by simply entering a police station.
After that, you'll get handcuffs you can use to subdue criminals around the neighbourhood. If you take anyone down without first cuffing them, you'll be booted from the force just like that.
And that's about all there is to know about Da Hood codes right now. We'll be adding a lot more to this guide as the game gets bigger and better, but for now, check out the Pet Simulator X value list if you just want to make cash without hurting someone in the process.