Need some Bad Business codes? We're here to help! Our handy codes list compiles all available freebies in this fast-paced Roblox shooter. Bad Business brings the tried-and-tested FPS format to Roblox with dazzling effect, combining tense gunfights with a plethora of weapons to choose from.
In a tactical FPS as deep and immersive as Bad Business, these codes will definitely come in handy. You'll want to redeem them for the free currency they drop, as well as some exclusive creator-based skins.
If you want even more codes for the biggest Roblox games, check out our constantly updated Shindo Life codes, as well as Anime Fighting Simulator codes. We've even got an up-to-date list of Blox Fruits codes, Anime Adventures codes, and our Anime Adventures tier list if you're into the new big game.
All working Bad Business codes
- ANTIPOWERCREEP – 2,000 CR (new!)
- wildaces – Wildaces charm
- theboys – All Might T skin
- KACHING – 2,000 CR
- Doodledarko – Doodle Darko charm
- Huz_Gaming – Huz Gaming charm
- ZYLIC – Zylic charm
- THEBOYS – All Might T weapon skin
- Unicorn – VR Goggles
- viking – Bearded Muscle charm
- doge – Doge charm
- ADOPTME – five Adopt Me stickers
- mbu – Bearded Muscle charm
- juke – BigBrainJuke charm
- blue – BlueGrassMonkey charm
- fr0gs – FreeTheFr0gs charm
- godstatus – GodStatus charm
- notvirtuo0z – ImMinty charm
- gun – Jup charm
- lecton – Lecton Gaming charm
- mulletmafia – Mullets charm
- pet – PetrifyTV charm
- r2 – R_2M charm
- ruddevmedia – Ruddev Media charm
- syn – SynthesizeOG charm
- xtrnal – Xtrnal charm
- Z_33 – Zekro_3300 charm
The following Bad Business codes have sadly expired. They were last tested and confirmed as expired on September 13, 2022.
How do I use Bad Business codes?
- Boot up Bad Business, either via the official game page or the mobile app
- Instead of joining a lobby and heading to battle, tap the gift box icon. It's located towards the bottom of the screen, two across from the settings menu
- This brings up a text box. Type your code into this box, then hit 'Redeem'
- If the code is valid and working, you'll get a nice popup detailing your new acquisitions. Enjoy!
The good news is that using your Bad Business codes is a very straightforward process. Even better, it's identical regardless of whether you're playing on PC or mobile devices! There's how to do it.
What are Bad Business codes?
Most crucially, Bad Business codes are free redeemable items that give you access to exclusive in-game currency and skins.
They'll often provide a fruitful boost of Bad Business' main currency, credits, which you can use to purchase and upgrade weapons. However, most of the credits codes expire very soon after they're released, so you'll need to be quick to capitalise on all that cash.
This extensive range of codes also provides access to a couple of hard-to-find cosmetic items, too. Fancy gloating upon a dead enemy with a dog sticker? You can do just that with these codes. There's also a set of VR goggles to give your avatar a sleek, modern look.
How do I get more Bad Business codes?
If you've used our Bad Business codes and want even more, then you're in, ahem, business.
There are plenty of resources worth keeping an eye on to ensure you never miss a drop. First, it's worth following the Team Rudimentality Twitter account, which shares new codes alongside update posts. The same can be said for the Bad Business Discord server, which has its very own updates log channel with codes attached. Handy, right?
- Freebie alert: Grab yourself some Coin Master free spins with our handy list!
Equally, the game's Roblox page is a handy resource, as newly released codes appear in the description, making them almost impossible to miss. Lastly, it's a good idea to bookmark this page and check back regularly. We'll be updating our Bad Business codes list as and when new freebies drop, so be sure to stay tuned.