Rainbow Six Extraction is the latest instalment in the Rainbow Six series, with the last game being Rainbow Six Siege back in 2015. That being said, Extraction takes an entirely different approach to the FPS genre than Siege does, and you'll want to be prepared for the deadly Archæans you're going to be facing.
Extraction is a PvE co-operative shooter that takes Operators and weapons from it's predecessor, Siege, and throws them into an entirely new and foreign situation. Rather than countering terrorists, Extraction oversees Operators as part of the REACT team, who are trying to contain and assess the deadly Chimera Parasite.
Across four Containment Zones - twelve maps - you and your squad must clear out Archæan enemies, complete mission objectives, and tend to studies in order to progress. Without further ado, here are all of our guides to help you get started and turn you into a pro Archæan-slayer in no time.
Before you play Extraction, you might need to look into some of the basics. Can your rig run it? Can you continue to progress solo? Here's everything you need to know before jumping into an Incursion.
- Rainbow Six Extraction: PC Specs and System Requirements
- Is Rainbow Six Extraction Coming To GeForce Now?
- Is Rainbow Six Extraction Coming To Nintendo Switch?
- Does Rainbow Six Extraction Have Cross-Progression and Cross-Save?
- Is Rainbow Six Extraction Crossplay or Cross-Platform?
- Does Rainbow Six Extraction Have Single Player?
- Rainbow Six Extraction Buddy Pass Guide: How to Invite Friends
Story & Progression
There is an ongoing story throughout Extraction, and there's a hell of a lot of lore to unlock too. Here's how to go about making the most of the lore, or just progressing as efficiently as possible.
- Rainbow Six Extraction: Difficulty Explained
- Rainbow Six Extraction: How to Level Up Fast
- Rainbow Six Extraction Guide: Tips and Tricks
- Rainbow Six Extraction: All Maps and Locations
- Rainbow Six Extraction: Backstory, Points Of Interest and How to Use the Codex
Gameplay & Combat
Your success lies with your ability to make the most out of your squads abilities, weapons, and tactics. Here's some help choosing what Operators and weapons suit you, and how to counter each enemy you'll come across.
- Does Rainbow Six Extraction Have PvP?
- Rainbow Six Extraction: All Operators and Abilities Explained
- Best Operators in Rainbow Six Extraction
- Rainbow Six Extraction: All Weapons
- Best Weapons in Rainbow Six Extraction
- Rainbow Six Extraction: All Enemies and How to Beat Them
Endgame & Extra Content
Even after you've ventured across every map and unlocked every Operator, there's still more to be done in Extraction with your squad. Here's what to expect and do when you finally approach the end of the game.
- Rainbow Six Extraction: Roadmap and Post-Launch Events
- Rainbow Six Extraction Maelstrom Protocol Guide: Tips for Playing Ranked
- Rainbow Six Extraction: How to Get Skins and Cosmetics
That's all you need to become an adept member of REACT in Rainbow Six Extraction. Who knows, maybe you'll even hit Platinum ro Diamond Class in Maelstrom Protocol? Good luck!