PUBG Season 12 is coming, and that means the game will need an update to provide all of the lovely content to come.
If you're not particularly au fait with the process though, it can be a little confusing.
Here's how to make sure you're up to date, so your chicken dinner stays fresh.
Be sure to watch our wide variety of PUBG content here!
How To Update PUBG Mobile on iOS
iOS Updates are all handled on the App Store, so head there first.
- Tap your account icon in the top right corner of the screen
- If an update is required, PUBG Mobile will appear below in the section "Upcoming Automatic Updates"
- You can select "Update All", or just tap the "UPDATE" button next to PUBG Mobile.
How To Update PUBG Mobile on Android
Android app updates are dealt with within the Google Play Store, so open that up.
- Tap the Menu icon, and then "My Apps and Games"
- If an update is required, the app will have "Update" on it in the list.
- You can select "Update All", or just tap the "Update" button next to PUBG Mobile.
That's it, you're good to go! Good luck!