Here's what you need to know about the October Community Day!
October Community Day Vote
The October Community Day Pokémon for Pokémon Go was decided by players.
Fans could choose to vote for:
The winner of the poll was Porygon!
In a poll that had over 840,000 votes, 55% of fans chose Porygon as their favourite Pokemon and it features in September.
Charmander came second with 36% of the vote and will feature as October's Pokemon.
October Community Day 2020 Dates And Times
The October community day event dates are currently unknown, but it will take place from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm local time.
We're anticipating the Community Day to take place either the first weekend or the second weekend of October.
October Community Day 2020 Features And Content
- Charmander will be appearing more frequently in the wild. If you’re lucky, you may encounter a Shiny version.
- Evolve Charmeleon (the evolved form of Charmander) to get Charizard that know the Dragon-type attack Dragon Breath. Dragon Breath gives Charizard a Fast Attack that dishes out damage quickly, and the attack is super effective against Dragon-type Pokémon.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- There’ll likely be a special one-time-purchase October Community Day Box.
- For US$1/£0.79 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Community Day–exclusive Special Research story.
Charmander has a mega evolution which isn't in the game as of yet but has been teased - is this when we'll see it revealed?
October Community Day Bonuses
- 3 x Catch XP
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours
- Buddy Pokemon with a Buddy level of "Great Buddy" or higher will bring you helpful items, such as Poke Balls, through the event.
- Eggs will require 1/4 Hatch Distance when placed in Incubators during the event period.