If you’re planning on completing the requests in the New Pokémon Snap, one of the more difficult ones early in the game is Hide and Seek in the Flowers, an elusive objective based around revealing Pichu. We’ll show you how to complete the Hide and Seek in the Flowers request in our guide here, with step-by-step instructions to get you through.
How to Complete Hide and Seek in the Flowers Request in the New Pokémon Snap
The request is specifically about getting a picture of the mysterious Pokémon hiding in a pile of flowers at the end of the Florio Nature Park (Day) course. We’ll take you through how to get it done right.
- Raise Park (Day) to Research Level 3 through repeated plays and high-quality photos.
- Once done, go in at Level 3.
- Near the end of the course when you enter the meadow of flowers, there’ll be a pile of purple flowers to the left with something clearly moving inside it (we’ve shown it below).
- Throw an Illumina Orb or Fluffruit inside to try and hit the moving object (we found it worked with both).
- A Pichu will leap out on top and dance on the pile for a second.
- Get a photo while it’s dancing! If it leaps off and runs around the meadow, you’ll have lost your chance.
It’s annoying if you miss your chance, as you’ll have to go through the whole course again. Save some film and take as many photos in that moment as fast as possible for the best chance.
Hide and Seek in the Flowers Request Reward
There’s no material reward for completing the Hide and Seek in the Flowers request, but by getting a picture of the dancing Pichu, that’s the only way to get the rare four-star picture of this particular Pokémon. If you’re still wondering what the value of a four-star image is, check our guide here.
You can check out more of our guides while you’re at it! Find out how to unlock every level and area here, or check out how you can transfer your pictures to your phone and PC here!