It's time to take down Zapdos.
Keep reading to find out everything you need to know from counters to weather conditions to look out for and more.
Zapdos Raid Guide
You can find the best counters for the Zapdos Raid below.
Sourced from Pokebattler, a site that uses all Pokemon moves to figure out the top 10 counters.
Ice and rock type Pokemon will be your friend in this battle.
- Shadow Tyranitar (Smack Down, Stone Edge)
- Rhyperior (Smack Down, Rock Wrecker)
- Shadow Mewtwo (Psycho Cut, Ice Beam)
- Mamoswine (Powder Snow, Avalanche)
- Rampardos (Smack Down, Rock Slide)
- Terrakion (Smack Down, Rock Slide)
- Shadow Weavile (Ice Shard, Avalanche)
- Mega Charizard X (Fire Spin, Blast Burn)
- Mega Charizard Y (Fire Spin, Blast Burn)
- Galarian Darmanitan (Ice Fang, Avalanche)
How Many Trainers Are Needed?
Zapdos can be taken down by two trainers although it isn't recommended.
You'd have to have the best possible counters and even then it's tough.
Make sure to have at least three trainers in the team with the best counters you can get.
Get yourself a fourth if you're not too confident.
Weather To Look Out For
Watch out for windy or rainy weather conditions.
These conditions will boost Zapdos' flying and electric type attacks.