Get ready to enter a raid with Moltres.
Keep reading to find out everything you need to know from counters to weather conditions to look out for and more.
Moltres Raid Guide
You can find the best counters for the Moltres Raid below.
Sourced from Pokebattler, a site that uses all Pokemon moves to figure out the top 10 counters.
Rock type Pokemon will be your strength.
- Shadow Tyranitar (Smack Down, Stone Edge)
- Rampardos (Smack Down, Rock Slide)
- Rhyperior (Smack Down, Rock Wrecker)
- Terrakion (Smack Down, Rock Slide)
- Shadow Omastar (Rock Throw, Rock Slide)
- Mega Blastoise (Water Gun, Hydro Cannon)
- Tyranitar (Smack Down, Stone Edge)
- Gigalith (Smack Down, Rock Slide)
- Aerodactyl (Rock Throw, Rock Slide)
- Omastar (Rock Throw, Rock Slide)
How Many Trainers Are Needed?
Going in with two trainers and maxed counters is feasible.
Although if you don't feel confident then be safe.
Bring along three or four members in your team.
Weather To Look Out For
Watch out for sunny/clear and windy weather conditions.
These conditions will boost Moltres' fire and flying type attacks.