Ready to head into another raid?
Time to battle it out with Kyogre!
Keep reading to find out everything you need to know from counters to weather conditions to look out for and more.
Kyogre Raid Guide
You can find the best counters for the Kyogre Raid below.
Sourced from Pokebattler, a site that uses all Pokemon moves to figure out the top 10 counters.
Electric type Pokemon will be your strength.
- Shadow Raikou (Thunder Shock, Wild Charge)
- Zekrom (Charge Beam, Wild Charge)
- Mega Venusaur (Vine Whip, Frenzy Plant)
- Shadow Magnezone (Spark, Wild Charge)
- Shadow Electivire (Thunder Shock, Wild Charge)
- Shadow Zapdos (Thunder Shock, Thunderbolt)
- Mega Ampharos (Volt Switch, Zap Cannon)*
- Shadow Mewtwo (Confusion, Thunderbolt)
- Raikou (Thunder Shock, Wild Charge)
- Shadow Venusaur (Vine Whip, Frenzy Plant)
How Many Trainers Are Needed?
Your best bet is to head in against Kyogre with four to six trainers.
They can be defeated with three but that's with some of the top trainers.
If you're not confident with your counters then go for the safer route with more players.
Weather To Look Out For
Watch out for rainy weather conditions.
These conditions will boost Kyogre's water type attacks.
Although if you're bringing electric type Pokemon it won't matter too much as these weather conditions boost electric types too.