Pokemon GO is entering an exciting time as Kalo region Pokemon start to pop up in the wild for the first time.
Niantic is now introducing a new long term celebration called 'Season of Celebrations'.
This multi-month season will celebrate different Pokemon and unite Trainers around the world.
December's first event will kick things off by celebrating Pokemon first discovered in the Kalos Region.
Here's what we know about the Kalos Celebration Event.
Kalo Celebrations Event Date And Schedule
The event will take place from Wednesday, December 2, 2020, at 10:00 a.m. to Tuesday, December 8, 2020, at 10:00 p.m. local time.
Features, Bonuses And Rewards
Here's what you can expect during this event:
- Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Bunnelby, Fletchling, Litleo, and Noibat will be appearing more frequently in the wild! In addition, Klefki will be appearing in the wild only in France. These Pokémon will be appearing in the wild after the event ends.
- The following Pokémon will be hatching from Eggs! They’ll continue to hatch from Eggs after the event concludes.
- Bunnelby, Fletchling, and Litleo will be hatching from 2 km Eggs.
- Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie will be hatching from 5 km Eggs.
- Espurr and Noibat will be hatching from 10 km Eggs.
- Litleo and Espurr will be appearing in one-star raids.
- Enjoy event-exclusive Field Research and Timed Research tasks that lead to encounters with Pokémon such as Bunnelby and Fletchling as well as reward Venusaur Mega Energy, Charizard Mega Energy, and Blastoise Mega Energy.