Eevee will be the center of attention in August as it has been announced as the next Pokémon GO Community Day Pokemon. But this time, the evolution Pokemon will be getting two days rather than one.
Compared to other Community Days, the Eevee day appears to be a bit more extensive. It explains why Pokémon GO would need two days to do it justice. Between all of the special moves players can get and shiny versions for each form, there's a lot of ground to cover.
With every Eeveelution available in Pokémon GO with the addition of Sylveon, another Eevee Comunity Day was only a matter of time.
READ MORE: Everything you need to know about the Pokémon GO Ultra Unlock events
Eevee Community Day details and time in Pokémon GO
The Eevee Community Day will go live on August 13 at 10:00 PDT. It will be active until August 16 at 10:00 PDT. In the past, Community Day events usually start at a local time and end within about six hours. There will still be Community Day hours separate from the weekend bonuses, which will be listed further down.
As for what to expect, there's quite a lot for anyone that wants to collect all of the new special attacks. Each Eeveelution will have a special attack that can be learned as long as it evolves during the Community Day hours. Though it's not listed, they very well may appear as Raid Bosses too.
Each Eeveelution and their special attacks:
- Vaporeon: Scald
- Jolteon: Zap Cannon
- Flareon: Superpower
- Espeon: Shadow Ball
- Umbreon: Psychic
- Leafeon: Bullet Seed
- Glaceon: Water Pulse
- Sylveon: Psyshock
Sylveon will also only require seven hearts to evolve throughout the weekend. However, there is a separate set of rules for the Community Day hours themselves, which will offer new bonuses for players to pursue.
Eevee Community Day Bonuses in Pokémon GO
While the changes to evolution methods and exclusive moves are available from Friday to Monday, the regular Community Day will commence at the usual time, Saturday August 14 and Sunday August 15, from 11:00 to 17:00 local time.
Eevee will be appearing more frequently in the wild. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Eevee Community Day-exclusive Special Research story, What You Choose to Be.
- Stay tuned for when tickets for the What You Choose to Be Special Research story go live! Tickets are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Please note that this Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
- Eggs will require one quarter their usual Hatch Distance.
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
On top of the research, Eevee will be spawning all over the wild during the Community Day hours and the chances of finding a shiny Pokémon will likely be a bit higher. It's the perfect chance to stack up on plenty of shiny Eevees.