As you make your way through the Sinnoh Region in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, you may need a little help here and there. There's a hell of a lot to do, and a lot that you could easily miss, and that's where we've stepped in. Whether you're in your first few hours or have finally become the Sinnoh Champion, here's our Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Walkthrough, to aid you with anything you may need!
From saving to racking up cash, here's everything you need to get started in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
- Version Exclusives and Differences
- Is Pokémon Home Coming to BDSP?
- How to Save Your Game
- Which Starter Should You Choose?
- Best Party for the Story
- Beginner Tips and Tricks
- Character Customisation Guide: How To Change Clothes and Hair
- How to Rename Pokémon
- How To Get a Bike
- Fishing Guide: Where To Get Old, Good, and Super Rod
- Pokédollars Guide: How To Make Money Fast
- How To Level Up Pokémon Fast
Sinnoh's Story, Gyms & Battling
Getting used to the Sinnoh Region and taking on Pokémon professionals is a core component of any Pokémon title. So, here's our guides to assist you both in battle and with getting through the storyline.
- Type Chart, Strengths and Weaknesses of All Pokémon
- How To Get the Pokétch
- How To Get the Catch Counter App
- Hidden Moves: How To Get Cut, Fly, Defog, and More
- Where To Get Mean Look TM
- All Gym Weaknesses and How To Beat Them
- Oreburgh City Gym: How to Beat and Rematch Roark
- Veilstone City Gym: How to Beat and Rematch Maylene
- Pastoria City Gym: How to Beat and Rematch Crasher Wake
- Hearthome City Gym: How to Beat and Rematch Fantina
- Canalave City Gym: How to Beat and Rematch Byron
- Snowpoint City Gym: How to Beat and Rematch Candice
- Sunyshore City Gym: How to Beat and Rematch Volkner
- How To Beat Elite Four & Champion, Cynthia
- How To Unlock the National Pokédex
- Ramanas Park: How To Get Slates and Legendary Pokémon
Pokémon and Evolution
Of course, what would a Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Walkthrough be without mentioning Pokémon? Here are all our guides on bonding with, evolving, and collecting Pokémon.
- Pokémon Natures Explained
- Honey Tree Locations, Wait Time & Pokémon
- Evolution Guide: How To Evolve Pokémon
- Stone Guide: How to Get Shiny Stone, Moon Stone & More
- How to Stop Evolution
- How to Get Everstone
- How To Relearn Moves & Find Heart Scale
- Breeding Guide: How To Breed Pokémon
- How To Increase Pokémon Friendship Level & Happiness Fast
- How To Find and Use Fossils
- How To Get All Legendary Pokémon
- How to Get Mew and Jirachi
- How To Get Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit
- Where To Find Drifloon
- How To Get Ditto
- How To Get Eevee
- How To Get Pikachu
- How To Get Burmy, Wormadam, and Mothim
- How To Get Roselia and Roserade
- How To Get Gabite and Garchomp
- How To Get Scyther and Scizor
- How To Get Charmander and Charizard
- How To Catch Shiny Pokémon
Online Play & Extras
There's a lot to do around the Sinnoh Region, some of which is arguably not necessary to participate in to be able to complete the story of the game. So, here are some extra guides for those who are going the extra mile while playing Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
- How to Trade Online and Locally
- How to Play Multiplayer
- Mystery Gifts: How to Get Manaphy, Phione, Platinum Outfit & More
- How To Get Into the Grand Underground, Digging Minigame, and Your Secret Base
- What Is the Diglett Bonus
- How To Win Super Contest Shows & Use Poffins
- Best Poffin Recipes
- Amity Square Guide: Which Pokémon Can You Walk & What’s New?
- Where To Get Stickers
There you have it. That's all of our guides on Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl in one place. We'll be sure to add more, so check back for further updates.