If you're playing Phasmophobia, it's likely that you might need a little help here and there before you become a ghost hunting veteran. There's a wide range of equipment to learn to use as you commence being a paranormal investigator, as well as a breadth of ghost types to get to know. You'll also want to avoid becoming a victim to these ghouls if you wish to make it out alive.
In the following walkthrough, we've broken down all of our guides into relevant sections, such as the basics, equipment, and optional objectives. Good luck!
Here are a handful of guides on the basics of Phasmophobia. Getting used to being a paranormal investigator isn't always easy, so that's where these guides have stepped in to help you.
- Tips and Tricks for Beginners
- How to Play Single Player Mode
- How to Change Difficulty
- How to Monitor Your Sanity
- What to Do With Keys
Equipment is vital to your time in Phasmophobia. Using equipment, and making sure you have the right equipment, will help you track down the ghost and retreat to safety!
- How to Use the Photo Camera and Get Photo Evidence
- How to Use the Video Camera
- How to Use the EMF Reader
- How to Use the Parabolic Microphone
- How to Use the DOTS Projector
- How to Use the Thermometer
- How to Use the Spirit Box and Questions to Ask
- How to Use the Crucifix
- How to Use Smudge Sticks
- How to Find Ghost Writing
- How to Find Fingerprints
- How to Find Ghost Orbs
- How to Use A Candle
There are six Cursed Possessions in Phasmophobia. These items can aid you in your hunt for the ghost, but may incidentally also aid the ghost in hunting you. Be careful.
- How To Use the Ouija Board
- How To Use the Summoning Circle
- How To Use the Music Box
- How To Use the Tortured Voodoo Doll
Facing the ghosts of Phasmophobia is the most terrifying aspect of the game. They aren't pretty, and they aren't very friendly either. Here are some tips on facing them, avoiding them, and what to do when they get the better of you.
- All Ghost Types and Evidence Explained
- What to Do During the Hunting Phase
- What to Do When You're Dead
Optional Objectives and Extras
There are an abundance of optional objectives and extra tasks you can complete for money across Phasmophobia. These guides explain the fun challenges you can embark on beyond ghost hunting.
There you go! These are all the guides we have put together during our time playing Phasmophobia so far. We'll be adding more as Kinetic Games introduce new updates and elements, so be sure to check back in.