Persona 5 Strikers is here and like its predecessor, the game has some fairly memorable bosses that will tick players off so much that they will want to steal the hearts of these darned fiends. While they might not be as memorable as that creep Kamoshida or corrupt politician incarnate Shido, the bosses in Strikers should give players a run for their money, especially if they didn’t level up enough.
Persona 5 Strikers: Alice Hiiragi Rumor Locations
Alice Hiiragi, an idol who happens to be one of the first bosses for players to fight, is probably someone fans will think they like due to her looks. She’s got ‘waifu material’ written all over her, at least until you get to know her. Fighting her and the other bosses requires players to uncover rumors about the pink-haired villainess.
Lucky for players, all of the Alice Hiiragi rumors in Strikers can be found in one very familiar place; Central Street. That’s right, the home of Big Bang Burger is where you’ll find out how to discover this mysterious foe’s shadow.
Here are the steps to do so:
- Make your way to the Apparel Shop and listen to the nearby shoppers. This should raise the Alice rumor bar to 31%
- After that, head straight and you will see an NPC called ‘level-headed girl’ near Haru. Speak with her and the rumor bar raises to 37%
- Ryuji will leave you a message about someone you encountered in the Metaverse appearing near the Airsoft Shop from the original game. Head to Ryuji, listen in on the conversation and the rumor bar should raise to 83%
- Now head to Big Bang Burger. Since you won’t be raising your guts in this game, talk to the ‘dedicated woman’ NPC near the Big Bang Burger entrance. This will raise the rumor bar to 85%
- Finally, head right from ‘dedicated woman’ to encounter an NPC called ‘passionate young man.’ Speak with him and this will conclude the search for Alice Hiragi.
Now all that’s left is to steal her heart, musou-style.
Persona 5 Strikers is now available on the PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Persona page.