From the developers at People Can Fly comes Outriders is an RPG that seems to have some great potential with a focus on looting, shooting and more. As it's such a new title it can be a little daunting knowing what to do once your download is complete, that's where we come in handy. Below is our Outriders walkthrough where you can find everything you need to know.
We've compiled all of our Outriders guides so far and split them into the below categories:
- Bug Fixes
Use these guides to optimise your game and alter settings.
- Motion Blur Toggle: How to Switch Motion Blur On and Off
- PC System Specs: Minimum, Recommended, and Ultra Settings
- How to Use Autoloot
Listed below are all the bug fixes players will want to address.
- Outriders Demo Patch Notes – Bug Fixes and Network Updates
- Fixing The 'No HUD' Issue
- Fix For No Place Like Home/Old Man’s House Bug
- How to Check Server Status For Connection Issues
These guides cover general topics within Outriders with some of our most useful pieces.
- How to Redeem Preorder DLC
- Essential Tips and Tricks to Get You Started
- Which Class to Pick?
- How to Heal With Each Class
- Fast Travel Explained
- Legendary Weapon List and Best Legendary Farming Route in the Demo
- How to Melee
- How to Save in Outriders
- What Is Anomaly Power and How to Increase It
- What is the Max World Tier in the Demo?
- Where to Complete the Outrider’s Legacy Quest
Find out where to gather materials and how to farm them with the guides below.
Those are all of our guides on Outriders so far but we'll add more as extra content is released and explored, so keep an eye on this article.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Outriders page.