Looking for the latest Mobile Legends codes? These handy freebies for the popular mobile MOBA help you get the resources you need to upgrade and outfit your characters without having to fork over cash, whether that's magic dust, fragments, or ever-elusive diamonds.
As you may know, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is a mobile MOBA where you and your team try to destroy the enemy core in a variety of different game modes and arenas. With 103 characters currently in the game, you never know who you're going to face off against. This also allows you to choose a fighter whose playstyle really suits you and forge strong teams with other players. But some of the best Mobile Legends characters cost hard-earned currency, and that's why codes are useful.
Only a limited number of people can redeem these Mobile Legends codes before they become invalid, so be sure to grab them while you can. Don't worry if you do miss out, however, as we'll add more to our list whenever Moonton releases them.
Here are the most recent Mobile Legends codes, along with instructions on how to redeem them.
The Latest Mobile Legends Codes
These codes were last checked and confirmed working on July 28, 2021.
- igni - five premium skin fragments, four hero fragments, ten small emblem packs, ten magic dust (NEW)
- ingirum - five premium skin fragments, four hero fragments, ten small emblem packs, ten magic dust (NEW)
- WeekendOffer - five premium skin fragments, one double EXP card (one day), 25 magic dust
- Keepitup - two premium skin fragments, three hero fragments, one double BP card (one day), 100 magic dust
What are Mobile Legends Codes?
Mobile Legends codes are freebies for the popular MOBA that Moonton gives away on a regular basis. They contain a mixture of currencies, but most often include some hero fragments, magic dust, and double BP cards.
How Do I Play Mobile Legends?
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is a free-to-play MOBA that you can play on either Android or iOS. All you need to do is head to App Store or Google Play, search the game name, then tap to get it. This gets the game downloading, and once it's finally done, you can jump right in. Mobile Legends might put you through a tutorial first, but if you've played a MOBA before, you might prefer to skip it and get straight into the action if possible.
How Do I Redeem My Code?
To redeem your Mobile Legends code, all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Moonton redemption site
- Enter your game ID (tap your portrait in the top-left of Mobile Legends' menu)
- Tap send and then head to your in-game mailbox for your verification code
- Enter your verification code into the box
- Copy a Mobile Legends code from our list and press send
- If this code is valid, the notification 'success' appears
- Go to your in-game mailbox to collect your rewards
How Do I Get More Mobile Legends Codes??
The best places to find more Mobile Legends codes are the Discord server, the official Twitter, and the game's Reddit. The first two are a good way to keep up to date with Mobile Legends news, find out about any event freebies coming to the game, and catch codes if Moonton releases them. The Reddit is also a good place for this, and it's even filled with lots of memes and fun Mobile Legends jokes that you'll enjoy if you're a regular player.
If you're an avid player of other MOBAs as well, why not also take a look at our League of Legends: Wild Rift tier list to see where your favourite characters rank?