Hello Games has revealed patch notes for No Man's Sky's latest patch, version 3.15.
The galaxy-spanning title continues to grow, with the patch releasing on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X and PC, making fixes and tweaks to a game that launched all the way back in 2016.
Here are all the changes and patch notes players can expect to see within the game!
Thank you to everyone playing the Next Generation Update, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of issues. These fixes have been combined into patch 3.15, which will be live on all platforms today.
Hello Games has posted a new blog post detailing all the patch notes.
You can check them out down below or here for further reference!
- Stability improvements on PC.
- Resolution and performance for PSVR have been significantly improved when running on a PS5.
- Fixed a rendering-related crash on PS5.
- Xbox Series S in high quality mode now has the improved ultra settings introduced in the Next Generation Update.
- Loading times on PS5 have been improved.
- PS5 install size has been optimised.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.
Be sure to let us know if you are one of the loyal fans still checking out No Many's Sky.
Or if you are new to the game!