The developers of Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl has recently shown the movelist for Patrick Star in this upcoming game. Similar to Spongebob Squarepants, most of Patrick's moves are references to his appearances in the cartoon show. Here's what we know about Patrick Star in Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl.
Patrick Star Movelist
As seen on the Twitter post, Patrick Star has around 17 moves listed in his movelist. Here are his moves according to the post:
- Belly Bump - Light Attack
- Snack Attack - Up + Light Attack
- Toot Laser - Down + Light Attack
- Side Kick - In mid-air, Light Attack
- Snack Attack (Air) - In mid-air, Up +Light Attack
- Down Swing - In mid-air, Down + Light Attack
- Star Wheel - While running, Light Attack
- No, It's Patrick - Heavy Attack
- Trophy Hat - Up + Heavy Attack
- Belly Flop - Down + Heavy Attack
- Star Spin - In mid-air, Heavy Attack
- Trophy Hat (Air) - In mid-air, Up + Heavy Attack
- Cone Crash - In mid-air, Down + Heavy Attack
- Spinning Lariat - While running, Heavy Attack
- Star Slam - Special Attack
- I'm Already A Star - Up + Special Attack
- Hugdriver - Down + Special Attack
Patrick Star Is A Grappler Character
As seen on some of his moves, Patrick Star can be a grappler character in Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl. This character can deal huge damage when he lands these special throws on his foes. Potentially, he may be a power-focused character similar to Bowser, King K Rool, and Ridley from Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Following the pattern, it's highly possible that the developers will clear out all the Spongebob Squarepants characters first. It's possible that Sandy Cheeks will be the next character to be have their movelist revealed.
The interval between the Spongebob and Patrick movelist reveal is two days. Potentially, we may get the next movelist in two or more days after this Patrick Star reveal, so stay tuned.