Fair Play Labs has recently shown Michaelangelo's movelist for his appearance in the upcoming Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl. This ninja turtle often uses his nunchucks and his personality as seen in his moves. Here's what else we know about his moves for this upcoming fighting game.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Michelangelo Moveset
As seen on the official NickBrawlGame Twitter, Michelangelo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles has had his moveset revealed recently. So far, most of his moves feature his martial prowess, nunchuck skill, and some attacks which are just consistent with his personality. Here's a list of what Michelangelo can do in this game.
- Nunchuck Strike - Light Attack
- Fist Pump - Up + Light Attack
- Air Guitar - Down + Light Attack
- Shielding Strike - While midair, Light Attack
- Helicopter Strike - While midair, Up + Light Attack
- Snapback Strike - While midair, Down + Light Attack
- Skateboard Ram - While running, Light Attack
- Wild Swings - Heavy Attack
- Handstand Kick - Up + Heavy Attack
- Split Slam - Down + Heavy Attack
- Dual Strike - While midair, Heavy Attack
- Sweeping Kick - While midair, Up + Heavy Attack
- Aerial Split Slam - While midair, Down + Heavy Attack
- Rear Tackle - While running, Heavy Attack
- Wanna Pizza This? - Special Attack
- Turtle Line - Up + Special Attack
- Party Dude - Down + Special Attack
Circles And Rushdowns
Unlike the Spongebob Squarepants characters, Michelangelo seems to have defined outlines on his attacks which could position him as a character with great coverage on his attacks. In platform fighting games like this, characters who can control zones well with their attacks have a high potential to be strong picks. Michelangelo's attacks has alot of circular coverage with his nunchucks which could be great in denying foes from carelessly moving near him.
Additionally, he also has rushing attacks which give him some mobility when he fights. However, his special attacks can show that he may have some difficulty in recovering back to the platform if his Helicopter Attack doesn't let him fly as far and his Turtle Line attack be too short to use.
Following the trend from the Spongebob Squarepants reveals, the developers may finish the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle reveals before moving to other characters. Potentially, we may get moveset reveals for either Leonardo or April O' Neil next.