Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl leakers have recently uncovered files which could be alternate character costumes. As of now, the game has no costumes, hats or any cosmetics to help similar characters differentiate themselves from each other.
Here's what we know about the costume leak in Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl.
Alternate Costume Leaks
As seen in a GhostPumpkinSoup video, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl dataminers found some alternate costumes for characters.
While these costumes are just cosmetic, they help players and spectators differentiate characters, especially if players have the same pick. So far, these costumes only span a few differences from the regular attire, like characters having a different costume colour or hat on.
All The Leaked Costumes
Right now, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl has a few leaked costumes in the game. Here's all the leaked costumes showcased in the video:
- #1 Cap Smittywerbenjagermanjensen Spongebob Squarepants
- Cowboy Hat Patrick Star
- Sports Fitness Jersey Sandy Cheeks
- Straw Hat Aang
- Winter Beanie Lincoln Loud
- Oversized Sunglasses Lucy Loud
- Christmas Hat Ren and Stimpy
- Disguised Invader Zim
- Party Hat Catdog
- Wildlife Safari Hat Nigel Thornberry
- Original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Comics Leonardo
- Original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Comics Michelangelo
- Green Jumpsuit April O' Neil
- Tanned Powder Toast Man
- Pink Reptar
- Red Helga Pataki
- Pre-Ghost Powers Jumpsuit Danny Phantom
No Costumes In-Game Yet
Presently, Ludosity has yet to add costumes to Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl or officially confirm a new release soon. Every character has only one costume and the only way to differentiate is using the Player/CPU marker above their heads. That can be hard to see once players start moving fast.
For now, players must wait for a future reveal or update to know if we'll get these costumes in the game anytime soon.