NBA 2K21's demo is here, but it limits you to one created player build per user.
Thankfully, you can get around that with a nifty workaround as spotted by @2KInsiderr.
Here's how to do it.
Read More: NBA 2K21: Release Date, Price, Gameplay, Cover Star, Ratings, Ultimate Team, Career Mode, Park, MyGM, MyPlayer, MyTeam And Everything You Need To Know!
Reset Demo Progress in NBA 2K21
Essentially, you're going to need to erase your locally stored save data, as well as any cloud versions.
- Head into your console's settings menu
- Go to Application and Saved Data Management
- Then to Saved Data in System Storage
- Delete all files listed under NBA 2K21
- Jump back into your demo.
- Highlight the demo on your Xbox One
- Press start and select "Manage Game and Add-Ons"
- Head to "Saved Data", and delete all the files
- Load back into the game.
Once you've done this, you should be able to create a whole new player build!