Tournament Builder Goes Global!
Since the launch of Tournament Builder for Xbox One, we have dedicated our time and effort to ensure you, the community, have the best possible experience when building your own tournaments. From random prize drops, to minor updates, we’ve already implemented several new features based on your feedback.
However, that was just the beginning…
Launching today, Tournament Builder for Xbox One receives its first major update, as we introduce Version 1.1.
Finding and managing tournaments is now easier than ever, as update 1.1 adds search and filter functionality for open tournaments, ‘unconfirmed results’ separation for tournament owners and one button messaging for both tournament owners and participants.
In addition to this, Tournament Builder for Xbox One is now available in over 30 countries and supports an additional four languages; French, Spanish, Portuguese and German.
The full patch notes for version 1.1 can be found below.
Now available in:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Fixed a bug which resulted in a small number of cups getting stuck in the ‘generating’ state.
- Fixed a bug which resulted in some ‘unconfirmed results’ not showing up for the tournament owner.
- Fixed an issue where users could enter the result of a fixture before the allowed time.
- Fixed an issue in which a ‘free win’ would display in the bracket of a Gfinity cup if the second participant was not yet set.
- Fixed an occasional layout issue on the Open Tournaments page.
- Implemented search and filter functionality for open tournaments.
- ‘Unconfirmed results’ separated into an individual section for tournament owners.
- Tournament owners can now send a message to all participants with the click of a button.
- Tournament participants can now send a message to tournament owner with the click of a button.
Download Tournament Builder for free from Xbox Live today!
Keep up to date with all the latest gaming and eSports news via our Twitter: @Gfinity