Infinity Ward’s rolling out a patch for Warzone and Modern Warfare tomorrow morning, October 14, at 2 a.m. Eastern.
Charlie Intel reports that PS4 users can preload the patch now ahead of its release. No such luck for Xbox One or PC users this time around. Depending on your region, the update should be around 10 GB.
“Tonight’s update will begin rolling out at 11 p.m. PDT,” Infinity Ward said in a Twitter post Tuesday afternoon.
“This update also includes mode-specific uninstall options for PC [Modern Warfare] owners. Instructions on how to do this will be included in the patch notes coming later this evening, so stay tuned.”
Modern Warfare patch notes for update 1.28
- Modern Warfare
- Ground War
- Deathmatch Domination + Drop Zone
- Gun Game TDM
- HQ Firefight - teams can add to their score by capturing the headquarters and also by getting kills
- Removing Blood Money Quads
- Adding Plunder Quads
- Fix for an issue where the “next unlocks” section was showing attachments out of order
- Fixed an issue where teammates could spawn inside a closed off room on Broadcast
- Fix for a bug where viewing the “Nevermore” execution in the menu could sometimes cause the animal model to get stuck
- Fixed a bug where grenades could fall through the floor in the Foreman’s Office while on Mialstor Tank Factory
- Fixed a lighting issue with the “Gilded Arm” variant from the Season Six Battle Pass
- Fix for an issue where players could experience a crash after reaching wave 45 or higher in Survival mode
- Improved stability for PC
- Increased minimum damage at range on the Kar98 in Warzone
- Reduced minimum damage at range on the SP-R 208 in Warzone
- Fixes to help improve volume levels with War Tracks slider
- Fixes to help prevent players from dying while completing the Subway puzzle
- Fix for a bug where players might not be able to access Bunker 11
- Fixed a gas mask bug when players attempt to complete the Station puzzle
- Fix for a bug where using a self-revive near the doors on the subway train, they will clip out of the train but still be transferred to the next station
- Fix for a collision bug near the entrance of the underground road on the West side of the airport
- If a player dies post doors closing of the subway car, they will be pulled out of gulag by the fast travel system and then pulled back into gulag for a match once it is their turn. This has been fixed
- Fix for an issue where the player's view could be forcibly moved when exiting a vehicle or parachuting
- Fixed a bug where players could experience a crash after engaging with a Bounty contract
Warzone’s getting a special Halloween-themed “Haunting of Verdansk” event this year. It runs from October 20 till November 3. Watch for Halloween skins and more in the in-game store.
Season six went live in Modern Warfare and Warzone back on September 29, bringing new operators, maps, and weapons to the game. But there’s still plenty more to come.