This week's patch does not include any major changes.
However, it includes a number of weapon buffs and a set of general fixes to the game.
Let's breakdown this weeks patch and what has been changed.
August 11th Patch Notes
- Fix for an issue where explosive rounds on the Rytec AMR could still be equipped in CDL modes
- Fix for an error players could receive when opening the weapon armory
- Fix for an exploit in the Shooting Range trial
- Increased headshot damage (2 hit at range with 1 headshot)
- Reduced near damage (limbs and lower torso always 3 shot)
- Increased damage range
- Increased ADS speed
- Reduced damage range
- Increased near damage
- Increased ADS Speed
Check out the official patch notes page here.