It's another new week meaning new challenges for Modern Warfare and Warzone Season 4.
Here are the challenges you'll have to complete.
Season 4 Week 6 Challenges
- Claymore Kills: Get 3 Claymore Kills (2,500 XP)
- SMG Kills: Get 7 Kills using Sub Machine Guns (2,500 XP)
- Speed Killstreaker: Call in 6 Killstreaks in a single match 2 times (2,500 XP)
- D-Day Matches: Complete 2 Matches with D-Day as your Coalition Operator (2,500 XP)
- Melee Backstab: Get 4 Melee Weapon Kills from behind an enemy (5,000 XP)
- Manual Turret: Deploy the Shield Turret Killstreak 5 times (5,000 XP)
- Headquarters: Complete 3 Matches of Headquarters (5,000 XP)
- Defender: Get 7 Defender kills in Objective-based games (5,000 XP)
- Recon Drone: Mark Enemies using the Recon Drone Field Upgrade 25 times (10,000 XP)
- Attacker: Get 10 Attacker kills in Objective-based games (10,000 XP)
You can get this done in a couple of games of Headquarters, Ground War or even Domination. As one of the challenges requires you to complete 3 matches in Headquarters, it's a good idea to do it in this mode.
We recommend using the MP7 to complete the SMG kills challenge, which will be great up close and at range and placing yourself on an active objective.
You'll easily rattle through the Defender and Attacker challenges in no time.
It's also worth equipping very low killstreaks such as the Personal Radar and using Hardline to complete the Speed Killstreaker challenge. Of course, you should equip the Shield Turret Killstreak to ensure you complete this challenge.
- Taking Initiative: Get a kill before the first circle closes 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Treasure Hunter: Open 30 Caches (10,000 XP)
- Best of the Best: Earn top 15 placement with your team 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Mission Focused: Complete any 9 Contract(s) (10,000 XP)
- Lethal with Legendaries: Get 6 kills with a legendary weapon (10,000 XP)
- Philanthropist: Buy your team back into the game 6 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Homicidal Vehicles: Get 6 kills or assists while in a vehicle (10,000 XP)
- Exterminate with Epics: Get 9 kills with an epic weapon (10,000 XP)
- Ammo Dealer: Buy 9 Munitions Boxes (10,000 XP)
- Arms Dealer: Buy 5 Loadout Drop(s) (10,000 XP)
The best way to complete these challenges is by dropping in high loot areas such as Superstore, Promenade or Downtown.
You'll be able to complete the Treasure Hunter challenge and Taking Initiative challenge as they will be hotly contested.
You're also likely to run into more Epic and Legendary weapons this way.
Not to mention they hold plenty of cash to buy munition boxes and loadouts.
To complete the Philanthropist and Mission Focused challenges, focus on completing Supply Run contracts as they're simple to do and cost you nothing to buy back a teammate.