Season 6 of Modern Warfare and Warzone launches TOMORROW and will be the final season for the Call of Duty title.
However, Modern Warfare still has a few tricks up its sleeve. It's not surprising considering how much-unreleased content still lingers in the game files.
We'll be keeping track of the latest news, rumours and leaks for the latest Call of Duty title right here
Click the links below to read more:
You can head over here to view the full set of patch notes for the new season, or directly below!
- Ground War
- Gunfight Blueprint Customs
- Face Off - Station
- Killstreak Confirmed
- Season Six Mish Pit – Season Six maps Broadcast and Mialstor Tank Factory in mosh pit game modes
- BR Quads
- BR Trios
- BR Duos
- BR Solos
- Plunder Trios
- Armored Royale Quads
- C4: Slight delay when performing a quick detonation. A beep will now play when quick detonation is triggered. Also reduced throw initial velocity by 30%
- Fix for a bug where, after reviving a teammate in Survival, there will be a 5 second delay before the user is able to use their weapon again
- Fix for an issue where players could obtain unlimited Stopping Power rounds
- Fix for an issue where the defending player had a long respawn timer after the HQ was taken back and all players were dead while in a Headquarters match
- Fix for an issue where it was possible to put a molotov or grenade into a planted bomb causing it to kill the diffusing player
- Fix for two issues where the player’s watch and/or Heartbeat Sensor would not be entirely visible when using the XRK Chainsaw attachment on the Finn LMG
- Fix for a bug where explosive and thermite rounds do not function as intended on the Chronic variant from the Blunt Force II bundle
- Fixed an issue where the muzzle selection screen for the Finn LMG was hard to view in the Gunsmith menu
- Fixed an issue where the player’s left hand will not properly grip the weapon when the 23.0” Romanian barrel is equipped on the AK
- Fixed a few bugs where the prone hipfire viewmodel positioning was not appearing as intended and could disappear in certain circumstances
- Origin 12: Reduced very close damage in Warzone
- Shotguns: Increased damage of slugs in Warzone
- XRK ChainSAW - FiNN LMG: Adding a description in Gunsmith nothing the attachment does not allow for weapon mounting
- Increased brightness on the Tac Laser attachment
- Fixed a collision issue in the south corner of the Stadium
- Fix for an issue where a fence with a white tarp over it near the Hospital was allowing players to see through it on one side
- Fix for an issue where, on occasion, the train would appear as a white placeholder icon on the map
- Implemented fixes to help properly track Warzone wins
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to damage enemies with gunfire while on an ascender
- If a player has their minimap set to not rotate, they will see inaccurate pings on the heartbeat sensor. This has been fixed
- Fix for a rare issue where the Train’s supply boxes could vanish during longer rounds
- NVIDIA Reflex is now available in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, including Warzone, and will deliver latency improvements in GPU-intensive gaming scenarios on GeForce GTX 900 and higher NVIDIA graphics cards
- Improved stability and performance
Season 6 Loading Screen - 28th September
A new loading screen has been shared for Modern Warfare and Warzone thanks to @BKTOOR_.
Broadcast Featuring As Multiplayer Map? - 28th September
Have we got Broadcast as a multiplayer map in Modern Warfare?
@BKTOOR_ has hinted that the COD 4 classic is finally being added to multiplayer in response to @TheGamingRevo3 after he said we had no idea what maps are coming.
Pre-Load Now - 27th September
Last night PS4 players were able to pre-load update 1.27.
The update is 20GB and can only be done on PS4, not on Xbox or PC!
New Underground Map - 25th September
The Underground map for Verdansk Metro is now live.
Activision Confirms Season 6 - 22nd September
Activision has confirmed the start date for the final season of Modern Warfare and Warzone. The new season will begin on the 29th September.
Players will get a brand new battle pass with Farrah and Nikolai Operator skins.
New Tracer Weapons Are Coming - 22nd September
Infinity Ward's VFX Artist has confirmed that new tracer weapons are coming.
When Will Season 6 of Modern Warfare Start? - 22nd September
The new season will begin on the 29th September, as the Battle Pass timer will expire on the 28th; this has been confirmed by Activision.
Most major COD updates arrive at 11pm PT/7am BST