Season 6 is now live in Warzone and Modern Warfare for everyone to enjoy.
Week 2 is underway and a new set of challenges are here.
What will players get up to this week?
Modern Warfare Season 6 Week 2 Challenges
- Call in the Precision Airstrike Killstreak 2 times (2,500 XP)
- Play 2 Matches of Free-For-All (2,500 XP)
- Get 3 Kills without dying 2 times (2,500 XP)
- Get 3 Kills using Semtex Grenades (2,500 XP)
- Get 30 Kills using Assault Rifles (5,000 XP)
- Get 10 Headshot Kills using SMGs (5,000 XP)
- Play 3 Matches while using Kreuger as your Allegiance Operator (5,000 XP)
- Get 7 Kills using a weapon picked up from an enemy (5,000 XP)
- Get 75 Kills while using the Cold-Blooded perk (10,000 XP)
- Mark 25 Enemies using the Recon Drone Field Upgrade (10,000 XP)
Playing two games of Free-For-All should help you complete challenges 1-3.
Create a class that has the following to complete even more challenges:
- Assault Rifle (completes AR Kills challenge)
- Cold-Blooded perk(completes Cold-Blooded challenge)
- Recon Drone (complete Recon Drone Field Upgrade challenge)
- Restock (helps to complete 'Trophy System' challenge)
- Semtex Grenade (completes 'Semtex Grenade' challenge)
- Care Package (completes 'Care Package' challenge)
Also, be sure to change your Operator to Krueger to complete Kreuger Matches challenge.
Once you've completed the AR challenges, switch to an SMG as your primary to complete the SMG headshots challenge.
Whenever possible, be sure to pick up a weapon off the ground and kill an opponent to complete another challenge.
Warzone Season 6 Week 2 Challenges
- Get a Point-Blank Double Kill using a Shotgun 2 times (10,000 XP)
- Get 9 Kills with an epic weapon (10,000 XP)
- Get 9 Point-Blank Kills (10,000 XP)
- In Battle Royale, survive 5 second(s) in the gas field (10,000 XP)
- Buy 6 Killstreaks (10,000 XP)
- Get Revived 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Get 21 Kills with an LMG (10,000 XP)
- In Battle Royale, buy your team back into the game 6 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Complete any 9 Contract(s) (10,000 XP)
- In Battle Royale, collect your loadout 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
Most of these challenges should be done easily enough just by playing the game. Plunder is likely to produce the best results.
Head to high loot cache areas such as Boneyard, Military or Downtown to complete Caches challenge. While doing this, you should collect enough cash to buy killstreaks (completing 'Buy 6 Killstreaks' challenge) over the span of a few games (be sure to play with a squad of 4 to speed this process up). You're also likely to find more Epic weapon variants.
It's advised to create a shotgun class in your loadouts to be able to complete the 'Point Blank Double Kill using a Shotgun' challenge and simultaneously work towards finishing the '9 Point-Blank Kills' challenge.
You can easily make it an overkill class and add an LMG on there to get the '21 kills with an LMG' challenge done.
If you're aiming to complete contracts, you could try completing Supply contracts and having your teammates hover in the air while you grab them. Alternatively, head to Recon contracts placed in less populated areas on the map.