Call of Duty: Modern Warfare's Season 2 update has arrived!
With new maps, a new operator, new weapons and a new battle pass, it seems game modes are on everyone's mind.
The newly leaked road map which was confirmed later by a Tweet from Call of Duty showed a full list of game modes.
While the leaked trailer did show a new Night Vision-focused mode with the words "New Ways To Play", we'd imagine we'll see more than that, even if just for limited-time-only modes.
Thankfully, the roadmap shared by reputable leakers CharlieINTEL confirms Gunfight Tournaments and a CDL Playlist coming tomorrow, with Infected Ground War, an NVG version of Reinforce, fresh variations of Gunfight and more to come. Check the image below for more.
It's expected that 'One in the Chamber' and 'All or Nothing' will be brand new game modes - the emblems for these modes were added into the files of the game; Rupture is also rumoured to arrive.
We've also put together a list of the game modes we're yet to see in Modern Warfare that has been rumoured to be in the game. You can find it below:
- One In The Chamber - Gain ammo by eliminating enemies. Highest score wins.
- All or Nothing - Spawn with a custom pistol, throwing knife and no starting ammo. Extra perks are gained on kills, but you lose everything on death.
- Rupture - Take control of a powerful Juggernaut and push to the enemy's base to win.
- Team Juggernaut - Each team has a Juggernaut. Juggernaut kills are worth more points. The first team to reach the score limit wins.
- Reinforce - Capture points will revive fallen teammates. Taking all points will win the round.
- Invasion - Take your team's flag into the enemy base.
- High-Value Target - Gain score by eliminating players on the opposing team. Extract high-value enemy combatants to steal score back.
- Defender - Capture the drone and it to upload data and earn points for your team.
- Search & Rescue - Teams take turns defending and destroying an objective. Recover dog tags to allow or deny respawns.
- Fire Mission - Eliminate enemies, capture HQ's and extract VIPs to earn score for your team.
- Demolition - Teams alternate in attacking and defending two bomb sites, both of which must be destroyed by the attacking team equipped with bombs.
- Assault - Attackers attack a bombsite while defenders defend.