Fortnite can be a pretty tough game if you don't quite know what you're doing. With so many new updates and changes to the game, you may need a little bit of practice to get used to it all. Here is how to get bot lobbies in Fortnite chapter 4 season 1.
In this, we go over how bot lobbies work, some extra caveats to start them up and why you should look into testing it out in the first place. There are quite a few reasons you may want to give it a try.
If you're looking for some more free-to-play games to test out in your free time, there are tonnes of them out there. If so, check out our Genshin Impact tier list, AFK Arena tier list, and Wild Rift tier list. If you want something a little different, have a look at these Tower of Fantasy codes.
How to get bot lobbies in Fortnite chapter 4 season 1
When you load into Fortnite for the first time ever, Epic tries to match you with Bots to keep you engaged.
Though long-time players can access these lobbies too, as long as you know what you’re doing.
1. First off, create a new account on a platform different from your main account! So if you play on Switch, set it up on Xbox, PlayStation or PC.
2. Next, make friends with this account on your main account.
3. Invite yourself to a party and start a match.
4. As soon as you load in, leave on your new account, as it can’t gain any XP!
5. Your main account will now be loaded into a nice easy bot lobby. Rinse and repeat to keep grinding!
And there you have it.
You're also more likely to get easier lobbies at the start of a new season, so utilise those early matches well.