Godfall, Counterplay Games' loot-based melee combat game, has just received a sizeable 2.2.4 patch.
Adding plenty of fixes to both the PS5 and PC versions of the game, it also tweaks HDR settings on Sony's machine.
Read More: Godfall Review: Lacking Loot And Reasons To Invest
Godfall Update 2.2.4 Patch Notes
General – All Platforms
- Solved an issue where the host of a multiplayer match would incur a blank screen if a player in the party had not yet unlocked the boss encounter.
- Solved an issue in multiplayer when the user browsing a menu during a cutscene would be stuck outside after the cutscene and display the character with placeholder textures.
- Added additional logic around enemy spawn locations to prevent enemies from appearing in inaccessible spots on the map.
- Solved an issue where Objectives would not update properly.
- Solved an issue that could cause ranged enemies in the Tower of Trials to move to attack from melee range instead of the appropriate ranged distance.
- Solved an issue where enemies would lose target tracking of players in the Tower of Trials.
- Solved an issue where simultaneously killing the last set of enemies in the Tower of Trials could cause enemy waves to stop spawning.
- Solved a ray tracing issue in the Air Realm that caused a disproportionate negative impact on framerate.
- Solved a rendering crash that could occur when browsing the personal menus.
- Solved a crash that could occur with an internal spatial significance system miscommunicating with the server.
- Added game server capacity in Singapore, Sydney, and Canadian regions for increased multiplayer stability.
PlayStation 5 Only
- Tuned HDR output settings to reduce overexposure & bloom.
For more on Godfall, be sure to check out our review. In it, we had the following to say:
"Godfall attempts to build a world that players will want to run through ad infinitum to earn fresh loot, but fails to provide adequate reasons to do so."
For more articles like this, take a look at our Godfall and Gaming News page.