Minecraft Dungeons is rolling out a new update on PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch today.
As you would imagine, this latest patch for the game is introducing a whole host of new content, not to mention, plenty of bug fixes since the games 220.127.116.11 update on September 8.
For those who like to keep track, the new update brings Minecraft Dungeons up to Update 18.104.22.168. and requires 532 MB to download on the PS4 (we've no news on other platforms just yet).
Added underneath are the official patch notes for anyone who likes to check all the nitty-gritty tweaks made by the team at Mojang.
However for anyone who wants a quick overview, here it is.
Update 22.214.171.124. has added the limited time 'Spooky Fall Event', plus new threat levels with Apocalypse Plus, and "a variety of changes and fixes".
As always, the team at Mojang would appreciate it if you would report any bugs you encounter to bugs.mojang.com. So do them a solid if you spot any.
Alternatively, hit up the Minecraft Dungeons Discord server at discord.gg/MinecraftDungeons.
Minecraft Dungeons Update 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes (October 26, 2020)
Spooky Fall Event:
- From October 26th to November 3rd, we’re diving into all things creepy and crawly that you don’t want to miss. The time-limited Seasonal Trials will bring new challenges, and with new challenges comes new rewards!
- The prizes for surviving these supernatural trials will be ultra-exclusive gear and weapons that are a must-have for this spooky season
- Make sure you join in the frightful festivities before time is up!
- Can you face the meanest of mobs without breaking a sweat? Then the new Apocalypse Plus feature is for you!
- Apocalypse Plus brings a harder difficulty mode than ever before, but it doesn't stop there – it also comes with twenty increasingly challenging levels
- This new feature doesn't change the game you know and love but adds a whole new dimension of difficulty for those who want an extra challenge. Try Apocalypse Plus for yourself, but don't say we didn't warn you!
- Decreased the difficulty of some Daily Trials and all Trials now give better rewards
- Pillager base damage has been reduced from 75 to 62
- Deflecting has been rebalanced from 20/40/60% to 25/35/45%
- Mob enchantments are now significantly scarier
- Just before retrieving an item after an upgrade, you can now see the possible power range
- Once an item reaches a certain power level, you’ll need to play missions on higher difficulty levels to upgrade the item further
- If the blacksmith can upgrade the item, the item always gets at least +1 power level after upgrading
- Unequipping items in the inventory without swapping the item for another item has some issues. This will be addressed in a future update
- Fixed the Creepy Crypt Daily Trial not unlocking despite completing the requirements (MCD-4391)
- Fixed the Daily Trials Completed counter not resetting to zero at midnight (MCD-4497)
- Fixed Daily Trials on Underhalls being inaccessible for players who had unlocked but not completed the mission before Daily Trials were implemented
188.8.131.52 (Windows Only) - September 29, 2020
- Introducing localization support for Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese text
184.108.40.206 (Xbox One Only) - September 14, 2020
- Introduced mobile device touch controls and support for cloud gaming through Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, coming on September 15, 2020. See the blog announcement and FAQ article for more details!
- Fixed the "Start Mission" button appearing too low on the Daily Trials (MCD-4377)
- This will be fixed across all platforms in a future update