We're only a few days away from Mass Effect Legendary Edition launching, Bioware's anticipated remaster of their sci-fi RPG franchise. Arriving on May 14, fans buying the PS4 edition can now look at the included trophies.
Within Legendary Edition, trophies come in four sets, and none of them are hidden. There's specific trophies for all three games individually, alongside a set that encompass the wider collection as a whole.
So, if you're looking to add another platinum (or three), here's everything each available trophy and their descriptions.
Legendary Edition: Mass Effect
- N7 Elite - ME1: Acquire all trophies.
- Colonial Savior - ME1: Complete the Bring Down the Sky mission.
- Medal of Honor - ME1: Complete the game on any difficulty.
- Principled - ME1: Accumulate 75% of total possible Paragon or Renegade points.
- Archivist - ME1: Find all primary Alien: Council Races, Extinct Races and Non-Council Races codex entries.
- Charismatic - ME1: Use Charm or Intimidate to resolve an impossible situation.
- Council Legion of Merit - ME1: Complete Virmire.
- Distinguished Service Medal - ME1: Complete Eden Prime.
- Honorarium of Corporate Service - ME1: Complete Noveria.
- Medal of Exploration I - ME1: Land on an uncharted world.
- Medal of Exploration II - ME1: Land on 4 uncharted worlds.
- Medal of Exploration III - ME1: Land on 8 uncharted worlds.
- Medal of Heroism - ME1: Complete Feros.
- Search and Rescue - ME1: Locate Dr. T'soni in the Artemis Tau cluster.
- AI Hacking Specialist - ME1: Use AI Hacking 25 times.
- Asari Ally - ME1: Complete 5 missions with the Asari squad member.
- Barrier Mastery - ME1: Use biotic Barrier 25 times.
- Damping Specialist - ME1: Use Damping Field 25 times.
- Electronics Specialist - ME1: Use Shield Overload 25 times.
- First Aid Specialist - ME1: Use medi-gel 50 times.
- Krogan Ally - ME1: Complete 5 missions with the Krogan squad member.
- Lift Mastery - ME1: Use biotic Lift 25 times.
- Neural Shock Specialist - ME1: Use Neural Shock 25 times.
- Quarian Ally - ME1: Complete 5 missions with the Quarian squad member.
- Sabotage Specialist - ME1: Use Sabotage 25 times.
- Sentinel Ally - ME1: Complete 5 missions with the Alliance sentinel squad member.
- Singularity Mastery - ME1: Use biotic Singularity 25 times.
- Soldier Ally - ME1: Complete 5 missions with the Alliance soldier squad member.
- Spectre Inductee - ME1: Become a Spectre.
- Stasis Mastery - ME1: Use biotic Stasis 25 times.
- Throw Mastery - ME1: Use biotic Throw 25 times.
- Turian Ally - ME1: Complete 5 missions with the Turian squad member.
- Warp Mastery - ME1: Use biotic Warp 25 times.
Legendary Edition: Mass Effect 2
- N7 Elite - ME2: Acquire all trophies.
- Galactic Explorer - ME2: Visit 100% of the planets in an unexplored cluster.
- Mission Accomplished - ME2: Save humanity throughout the galaxy from certain annihilation.
- Against All Odds - ME2: Survive suicide mission.
- Agent - ME2: Complete 5 missions discovered by scanning unexplored worlds.
- Digital Exorcist - ME2: Successfully shut down the rogue VI in Project Overlord.
- Heart of Darkness - ME2: Confront the Shadow Broker.
- Operative - ME2: Complete a mission discovered by scanning an unexplored world.
- Suicide Mission - ME2: Use the Omega 4 Relay.
- Weapon Specialist - ME2: Fully upgrade a weapon.
- A House Divided - ME2: Hack a geth collective.
- Battlemaster - ME2: Gain the loyalty of the Krogan.
- Big Game Hunter - ME2: Thresher Maw defeated.
- Broke, Blind, and Bedlam - ME2: Gain the loyalty of the thief.
- Cat's in the Cradle - ME2: Gain the loyalty of the Assassin.
- Catharsis - ME2: Gain the loyalty of the biotic Convict.
- Colony Defense - ME2: Defend a human colony from attack
- Doppelganger - ME2: Help the Justicar resolve her mission.
- Fade Away - ME2: Gain the loyalty of Archangel.
- Friend or Foe - ME2: Obtain geth technology.
- Ghost of the Father - ME2: Gain the loyalty of the Cerberus Operative.
- Ghost Ship - ME2: Complete the investigation of a derelict alien vessel.
- Head Hunter - ME2: Perform 30 headshot kills with any weapon on humanoid targets.
- Incineration Specialist - ME2: Incinerate the armor of 25 enemies.
- Merciless - ME2: Make 20 enemies scream as they fall or are set on fire.
- Missing in Action - ME2: Save your crew from an overwhelming attack.
- Overload Specialist - ME2: Disrupt the shields of 25 enemies.
- Power Full - ME2: Evolve any power.
- Revenge! - ME2: Gain the loyalty of the mercenary.
- Scholar - ME2: Unlock 15 new Mass Effect 2 codex entries.
- Scientist - ME2: Complete any research project in the Normandy's laboratory.
- Tactician - ME2: Hit 20 different targets with multiple biotic powers to combine the effects.
- The Archangel - ME2: Successfully recruit Archangel.
- The Assassin - ME2: Successfully recruit the Assassin.
- The Convict - ME2: Successfully recruit the biotic Convict.
- The Cure - ME2: Gain the loyalty of the Professor.
- The Justicar - ME2: Successfully recruit the Justicar.
- The Krogan - ME2: Successfully recruit the Krogan.
- The Prodigal - ME2: Gain the loyalty of the Cerberus Officer.
- The Professor - ME2: Successfully recruit the Professor.
- The Quarian - ME2: Successfully recruit the Quarian.
- Treason - ME2: Gain the loyalty of the Quarian.
- Very Elusive - ME2: Return to active duty.
- Warp Specialist - ME2: Warp the barriers of 25 enemies.
Legendary Edition: Mass Effect 3
- N7 Elite - ME3: Acquire all trophies.
- Legend - ME3: Mission accomplished.
- Master and Commander - ME3: Deliver most of the Galaxy at War assets to the final conflict.
- Under Pressure - ME3: Uncover an ancient secret.
- Combined Arms - ME3: Perform any combination of 50 biotic combos or tech bursts.
- Eye of the Hurricane - ME3: Kill a brute while it's charging you.
- Focused - ME3: Evolve any of your powers to rank 6.
- Gunsmith - ME3: Upgrade any weapon to level 10.
- Last Resort - ME3: Stop an out-of-control scheme before it's too late.
- Lost and Found - ME3: Dispatch 10 probes to retrieve people or resources in Reaper territory.
- Mail Slot - ME3: Kill 10 guardians with headshots from the front while their shields are raised.
- Patriot - ME3: Make the final assault.
- Pyromaniac - ME3: Set 100 enemies on fire with powers.
- Savior - ME3: Free Omega from Cerberus Occupation.
- Shield Breaker - ME3: Overload the shields of 100 enemies.
- Sky High - ME3: Lift 100 enemies off the ground with powers.
- The One and Only - ME3: Defeat a group of Spectre-level opponents on Normal, Hardcore, or Insanity.
- A Personal Touch - ME3: Modify a weapon.
- Always Prepared - ME3: Obtain two non-customizable suits of armor.
- Arbiter - ME3: Win a political stand-off.
- Bringer of War - ME3: Chase down an assassin.
- Driven - ME3: Return to active duty.
- Executioner - ME3: Defeat an old adversary.
- Fact Finder - ME3: Discover an enemy's monstrous origin.
- Hard Target - ME3: Call down an orbital strike.
- Hijacker - ME3: Hijack an Atlas mech.
- Giant Killer - ME3: Defeat a harvester.
- Last Witness - ME3: Extract ancient technology.
- Liberator - ME3: Stop a Cerberus kidnapping.
- Mobilizer - ME3: Bring a veteran officer aboard.
- Party Crasher - ME3: Sabotage a dreadnought.
- Pathfinder - ME3: Explore a lost city.
- Saboteur - ME3: Disable a group of fighter squadrons.
- Shopaholic - ME3: Visit a store on the Citadel.
- Tunnel Rat - ME3: Survive the swarm.
- Untouchable - ME3: Escape a Reaper in the galaxy map.
- Well Connected - ME3: Send a warning across the galaxy.
- World Shaker - ME3: Destroy an Atlas dropped from orbit.
Mass Effect: Legendary Edition - Collection Trophies
- Long Service Medal - Finish Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3 with the same character.
- Insanity I - Complete Mass Effect 1, 2 or 3 on Insanity without changing difficulty.
- Insanity II - Complete two games in Mass Effect Legendary Edition on Insanity without changing difficulty.
- Insanity III - Complete all three games in Mass Effect Legendary Edition on Insanity without changing difficulty.
- Veteran - Kill 2,000 enemies in Mass Effect 1, 2 or 3.
- Bruiser - Kill 100 enemies with melee attacks in Mass Effect 1, 2 or 3.
- Paramour I - Establish a romantic relationship in Mass Effect 1, 2 or 3.
- Paramour II - Establish or rekindle a romantic relationship in two games in Mass Effect Legendary Edition.
- Paramour III - Establish or rekindle a romantic relationship in all three games in Mass Effect Legendary Edition.
- Recruit - Kill 250 enemies in Mass Effect 1, 2 or 3.
- Soldier - Kill 1,000 enemies in Mass Effect 1, 2 or 3.