Paper Mario: The Origami King will drop on Nintendo Switch systems on the 17th of July.
Players have waited four long years for a new Paper Mario adventure and will want to get stuck into this exciting game as soon as possible.
Will there be early access to the game? When can players pre-load and how do they download it? Here's what we know.
How To Get Early Access In Paper Mario: The Origami King
Unfortunately, there is no early access for Paper Mario: The Origami King.
The earliest a player can play is when the game unlocks in your region if you get it digitally.
If you manage to obtain a physical version of the game ahead of launch, players will be able to play early.
When Can You Pre-Load The Game?
The game is already available for pre-load on the Nintendo Switch eShop and the game size comes in at 6.4GB.
This is the fastest way to play the game once launch day comes around.
How To Download Paper Mario: The Origami King
- Link a Nintendo Account to your Nintendo Switch console.
- Access the Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console and select your Nintendo Account.
- Search for 'Paper Mario: The Origami King' in the search bar.
- Purchase your game (be sure to add the appropriate funds).
- Download and start playing the game you have purchased.