Update 11.12 is the next League of Legends Patch arrives in League of Legends this week and will add more changes to this exciting season!
With Patch 11.11 is behind us and we're now looking at the next update in League of Legends.
A new flurry of 'Project' skins will be introduced alongside many champion changes.
Here are patch notes for League of Legends update 11.12.
When Is The LoL 11.12 Patch Release Date?
Patch 11.12 will arrive on Wednesday, June 9, 2021.
It will likely roll out at the following times (but this isn't confirmed):
- 3 am PT(NA servers)
- 5 am GMT (EUW servers)
- 3 am CET (EUNE servers)
When Is The LoL 11.12 Server Downtime?
Although we know League of Legends patch 11.12 will be released on Wednesday, June 9, 2021, server maintenance times haven’t yet been confirmed by Riot Games.
Typically with new updates we see maintenance begin at 3am PT for NA servers, 5 am UK time for EUW servers, and 3 am CET for EUNE servers. The server downtime required to roll out these new updates will usually last three hours, but as with any game, this can always be subject to change.
As soon as we know more we'll be sure to update this page with official info closer to launch.
LoL 11.12 Patch Notes
@MarkYetter usually provides updates on Twitter for what is coming in the next patches, but these updates are also pushed to the PBE.
Here's what's coming in the next patch so far.
- Magic resist increased to 30 from 26
- AD per level increased to 3 from 2.4
- Severum Q number of attacks increased to 6+1 per 50% AS from 33%
- Severum Q damage per attack increased to 10-40 (+20-35% AD)
- Severum Passive healing on basic attacks increased to 3-10% from 3-20%
- Severum Passive healing on spells increased to 9-30% from 3-20%
- Crescendum Q damage per attack increased to 31-100 (+40-60% AD) from 25-85 (+35-50% AD)
- Crescendum mini chakram damage increased to 0.15AD - (0.015 AD number of chakrams hit before this one) from 0.24AD - (0.035AD number of chakarams hit before this one)
- Q bonus damage increased to 40-60 (+70-110% bAD) from 35-55 (+65-105% bAD)
Dr Mundo (Re-work)
- Base Attack Damage – 63
- Attack Damage per level – 4
- Base Armour – 32
- Attack Speed – 0.688
Goes Where He Pleases (Passive)
- Cooldown: 45-15 seconds
- “Dr. Mundo resists the first Immobilizing effect that hits him, instead losing 7% current Health and dropping a chemical cannister nearby for 7 seconds. Moving over it reduces this Ability’s Cooldown by 15 seconds and restores 8% max Health. Enemy champions moving over the cannister destroy it.
- Dr. Mundo regenerates 2% max Health every 5 seconds.”
Infected Bonesaw (Q):
- Health – 50
- Cooldown – 4 seconds“
- Dr. Mundo hurls his bonesaw, dealing 20/22.5/25/27.5/30% current Health magic damage to the first enemy hit and Slowing them by 40% for 2 seconds.
- If the bonesaw hits a champion, Dr. Mundo restores 50 Health. If it hits a non-champion, Dr. Mundo instead restores 25 Health.
- Deals a minimum of 80/135/190/245/300 magic damage, and a maximum of 150/225/300/375/450 magic damage to jungle monsters.”
Heart Zapper (W):
- Current Health – 5%
- Cooldown – 17/16.5/16/15.5/15 seconds
- “Dr. Mundo charges up a defibrillator, dealing 20/35/50/65/80 magic damage each second for up to 4 seconds to nearby enemies. While active he stores 25/30/35/40/45% of damage taken as grey health and can Recast.
- Recast: Detonate the defibrillator, dealing [7% bonus Health +20/35/50/65/80] magic damage to nearby enemies. If this hits at least one champion, Dr. Mundo restores 100% of grey health. If only non-champions were hit, Dr. Mundo instead restores 50% grey health.”
Blunt Force Trauma (E):
- Health – 10
- Cooldown – 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds
- "Passive: Dr. Mundo gains 15/20/25/30/35 Attack Damage based on his missing Health.
- Active: Mundo violently swings his ‘medical’ bag, causing his next attack to deal an additional [5/15/25/35/45 +7% bonus Health] Physical damage, increased by up to 60% based on his missing health. If the enemy is killed, Mundo swats them away, dealing the minimum damage to all enemies they pass through.
- The bonuses from the passive reach their maximum at 70% missing Health. Deals 140% damage to minions and jungle monsters.”
Maximum Dosage (R):
- No Cost
- Cooldown – 110/100/90 seconds
- “Dr. Mundo pumps himself with chemicals, restoring 20% missing Health then gaining 15/25/35% Move Speed, [4/5.5/7% bonus Health] Attack Damage, and regenerating 20/45/70% max Health over 10 seconds.”
- AD reduced to 57 from 59
- Armor increased to 35 from 32
- bAD ratio increased to 85% from 75%
- Mana per level increased to 50 from 40
- W cooldown reduced to 9 seconds from 12
- Q cooldown reduced to 10-6 seconds from 8-6
- W on hit damage increased to 15-55 (+15% armor) from 10-50 (10% armor)
- P lifesteal reduced to 10-22% from 12-24%
- W bonus armor increased to 40 from 30
- R cooldown reduced to 110-80 from 130-90
- Q heal per unit hit (non-champion) reduced to 2-6 3% bAD (6-18+9% bAD empowered) from 3.7+4% bAD (9-12+12% bAD empowered)
- W initial damage reduced to 40-80 (+40% bonus AD) from 45-105 (55% bAD)
- W return damage reduced to 50-170 (+80% bonus AD) from 45-145 (+70% bAD)
- R cone damage reduced to 50-275 (+80% AP) from 60-310 (+70% AP)
- W bonus damage reduced to 9-21% missing health
- AD per level reduced to 3.5 from 4
- Q bonus AD ratio reduced to 45% from 50%
- Q damage increased to 85-285 from 85-265
- R medium/long-range missile speed increased to 2550-1550
- Recolored Traditional Karma's ability VFX
- Battlecast Skarner's VO when he purchases Frostfire Gauntlet has been restored
- Fixed Warden's Mail and Randuin's Omen's tooltips to properly count blocked damage from their Rock Solid passives
- Black Cleaver now properly appears in the Movement tab of the in-game shop
- Gragas' W - Drunken Rage now properly triggers Manaflow Band and Tear of the Goddess
- Poppy's W - Steadfast Presence now properly works against Stridebreaker's Halting Slash passive
- Trundle's Passive - King's Tribute no longer triggers if he's near Baron Nashor a few seconds after it spawns
- Dead allies can no longer stack Demolish with the player against the same turret
Pool Party Sett - 1350 RP
"Braum’s tropical drinks are a favourite of Sett’s – the sweeter the taste and the bigger the flowers, the better! Anyone who has a problem with that can take it up with the Boss. He’ll call the Lifeguard for you."
Pool Party Braum - 1350 RP
“Braum’s tiki lemonades are a lot like him – tall, sweet, and very popular with poros. Even the Boss is willing to wait his turn to get a glass!”
“Utterly mad, tragically homicidal, and horrifyingly purple, Dr. Mundo is what keeps many of Zaun’s citizens indoors on particularly dark nights. Now a self-proclaimed physician, he was once a patient of Zaun’s most infamous asylum. After ‘curing’ the entire staff, Dr. Mundo established his practice in the empty wards that once treated him and began mimicking the highly unethical procedures he had so often experienced himself. With a full cabinet of medicines and zero medical knowledge, he now makes himself more monstrous with each injection and terrifies the hapless ‘patients’ who wander near his office.”
Dr. Mundo’s reworked voiceover:
Reworked DR. Mundo Skins
CLASSIC DR. MUNDO
CORPORATE MUNDO – LEGENDARY SKIN
“Mundo not toxic, Mundo has healthy emotional coping mechanisms– oh, you mean purple goo? Mundo is sure that’s fine, too.”
“Mundo didn’t mean to become fitness influencer, but Mundo’s gains speak for themselves. Mundo recommends never skipping leg day, eating lots of protein, and smashing that like and subscribe button for more Mr. Mundoverse content.”
“Executioner Mundo thinks people should not be so scared of him. Executioner Mundo puts on pants and chops up prisoners one leg at a time, just like Mundo pleases.”
“There are many tales of the Rageborn menace: that he’s slain dragons with a single cleave, that the mightiest wizards cannot halt his advances, that no noble knight foolish enough to try and stop him has ever come back alive. The accounts often contradict each other, but the one thing they all agree on is this: Where Mundo goes, no one else pleases.”
POOL PARTY MUNDO
EL MACHO MUNDO
FROZEN PRINCE MUNDO
Project Bastion Event
The Project: Bastion event kicks off on May 27 and runs until June 28; which means it’ll be live across patches 11.11, 11.12, and 11.13.
The theme sees the Project alternate skin line take centre stage: “The battling factions players have met in the past must now band together against a new threat activated by the mysterious Program virus.”
Mark Yetter has shared recent updates on some ongoing changes for the game and champions:
- Tank Legendary Item Options - both reducing the near mandatory status of Thornmail but also boosting a bunch of underused items like Frozen Heart and Warmogs.
- Reducing Systemic Mobility - A new project that we're ramping up. This is going to be both addressing major mobility outliers that go too far breaking intended weaknesses (like Strikebreaker) and trimming lots of small movement speed creep across items and runes. These aren't meant to be nerfs, but we want to see the systems changes play out first.
- Tahm Kench - Still in the works, art and final tuning are progressing nicely
- Top agency and split pushing - Continuing the work to increase top lane agency and the viability of split pushing. Currently we have a split push focused fighter item, a split push focused tank item, and some adjustments to outer turrets to make them a bit more valuable.
- Sona - Design direction of the Sona changes is locked, but we won't get her art done until after Tahm Kench is done.
- Defensive Enchanter Legendary - This is still in the works, and we have some designs that are trending well, but it's behind these other projects in our priority queue so don't expect it in a patch soon.
Mark Yetter has also outlined some future projects and updates coming to LoL in 2021.
- Overly skewed towards Pro Play
- Champions that have pattern-level (as opposed to power level) issues that create difficulties for long-term balance
- THey're picked frequently in professional games but have very low solo queue win rates, making it painful when we nerf them
- These champs often display a pattern where "the more skill you have, the more you can remove the counterplay" as opposed to having difficult-to-execute combos that pros are just better at. As you might expect, at the pro level we're seeing the weaknesses mitigated too far
- Examples here - upcoming Tahm Kench changes, Sylas changes in Season 10
- Game health or counterplay issues at all level of play
- These champs are often balanced (as opposed to the pro play skewed champs who end up underpowered for regular play) and even sometimes popular. However, they degrade the overall game quality because they have insufficient counterplay or promote strategies that lower the depth and interaction of other plays
- Examples here - Aphelios (s10 range and AOE burst reductions), Akali (s9 invis under tower removal)
- Older champs that need love
- Often these champs have reasonable power/win rates but players just feel they aren't keeping up with the current game
- These updates will often look to strengthen the identity of the champ and find ways that make their current power more satisfying, clear, or skill expressive
- Examples here - upcoming Rammus changes, 11.3 Jinx changes
- Items not hitting their goals
- Not appealing - sometimes an item can be balanced but doesn't deliver on its fantasy in a satisfying way, so players don't buy it even in cases where it'd be good
- Unhealthy - removing counterplay or skewing the shape of the game too far (like burst, sustain, range) are problems we want to fix. (Hextech Gunblade)
- Unclear purpose - the item either doesn't have a clear set of circumstances where it's strong, or that circumstance is overly narrow. That makes it either generically weak, or a must-buy if tuned to be generically strong.
- Runes not hitting their goals
- Warping pattern - some runs can be under picked mostly because they demand too much from the player and end up feeling like "playing the rune, not the champion" (e.g. Omnistone)
- Dominating choice - some runes ruin the choice structure by being too generically powerful for too many different types of champions. (Conqueror has run into this a few times in the past)
- Game Health Issues - like the items, runes can undermine important gameplay. Nimbus Cloak is a recent example where it was breaking the intended weaknesses of many fighters and tank by giving them too much target access.